Jump to content
jfwolfe72

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

To be honest, I don't know which one. If we get bored this weekend, and I feel like listening to him go on and on for another 30 minutes about the music, I'll ask him if he's decided on anything :) but I make no promises...

 

cheers.gif

Originally Posted by Feb2013 View Post

We are leaning towards using an iPod and one of our friend volunteered to announce us when we come in and help out here and there. Do you know what App if any that your FI found to help with transition?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just sold and shipped out my wedding dress undecided.gif Im having a lot of mixed emotions right now. Obviously I am never going to wear it again and it would just take up space in my closet, but part of me cant help but being a little bit sad. I ended up selling it for $850, which will be nice to have back so we can put it in our future house savings account and the girl that purchased it said it was her dream dress and there was no way she could get it in time before her wedding, so that makes me feel a little better... but *sigh* crybaby2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah Nikki, totally understandable to have mixed emotions. I would too I think. But that is a nice chunk of $$ to have back.

Originally Posted by TheWolferts View Post

So I just sold and shipped out my wedding dress undecided.gif Im having a lot of mixed emotions right now. Obviously I am never going to wear it again and it would just take up space in my closet, but part of me cant help but being a little bit sad. I ended up selling it for $850, which will be nice to have back so we can put it in our future house savings account and the girl that purchased it said it was her dream dress and there was no way she could get it in time before her wedding, so that makes me feel a little better... but *sigh* crybaby2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

 

To be honest, I don't know which one. If we get bored this weekend, and I feel like listening to him go on and on for another 30 minutes about the music, I'll ask him if he's decided on anything :) but I make no promises...

 

cheers.gif

LOL I completely understand! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Nikki- how did you go about selling the dress? Did you list it online? I'm going to sell mine too but I wasn't sure where to post it.

So I just sold and shipped out my wedding dress :- Im having a lot of mixed emotions right now. Obviously I am never going to wear it again and it would just take up space in my closet, but part of me cant help but being a little bit sad. I ended up selling it for $850, which will be nice to have back so we can put it in our future house savings account and the girl that purchased it said it was her dream dress and there was no way she could get it in time before her wedding, so that makes me feel a little better... but *sigh* :crybaby2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I originally had it posted as a regular discussion on here asking people to send me a DM if interested, but I didnt get any response. So i posted it on http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/ and it sold within 10 days. There is a $25 fee one time fee, but many other sites charge $10 per month that it is posted and it looks like I sold my dress abnormally quickly. There were people with my dress that have been trying to sell it for over 6 months, so I went in to it thinking the $25 would be cheaper. The site was great and really easy to use. I would definitely recommend it!

 

Originally Posted by Jillsepher View Post

Hey Nikki- how did you go about selling the dress? Did you list it online? I'm going to sell mine too but I wasn't sure where to post it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sold my sash on this site: 
http://ruffledblog.com/recycle-your-wedding/browse-listings/

 

I had it posted here, with little interest, but ruffled generated quite a few inquiries. I did sell a pair of heels on here though. And I've bought several small items from other brides here (BDW). I plan to offload my wedding deco items after ours is done, though I'm not yet sure if I'll sell my dress.

 

I love recycling wedding stuff! 

 

 

Originally Posted by TheWolferts View Post

I originally had it posted as a regular discussion on here asking people to send me a DM if interested, but I didnt get any response. So i posted it on http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/ and it sold within 10 days. There is a $25 fee one time fee, but many other sites charge $10 per month that it is posted and it looks like I sold my dress abnormally quickly. There were people with my dress that have been trying to sell it for over 6 months, so I went in to it thinking the $25 would be cheaper. The site was great and really easy to use. I would definitely recommend it!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
  • Topics

×