Jump to content
jfwolfe72

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

Here right now (in a Jr. Jacuzzi Suite), just double checked and there is NOT bubble bath. However, since other posters are saying it's a bad idea, might want to pass on that one... =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Cvantine View Post

 

Here right now (in a Jr. Jacuzzi Suite), just double checked and there is NOT bubble bath. However, since other posters are saying it's a bad idea, might want to pass on that one... =)

 

Oops, I totally lied. I surveyed the bathroom in its entirety before I wrote this post. Then it occured to me to check the actual jacuzzi...yup, there is a small tube of ginseng body wash (all of the toiletries here are ginseng). Sorry about that! I swear I did not have that many drinks by the pool today =)

 

I would assume this is in all rooms as we certainly did not request it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, totally jealous that you are there! lol

Originally Posted by Cvantine View Post

 

Oops, I totally lied. I surveyed the bathroom in its entirety before I wrote this post. Then it occured to me to check the actual jacuzzi...yup, there is a small tube of ginseng body wash (all of the toiletries here are ginseng). Sorry about that! I swear I did not have that many drinks by the pool today =)

 

I would assume this is in all rooms as we certainly did not request it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

 

bubble bath + jacuzzi jets are a bad, bad idea. you will drown in bubbles!! umm, don't ask me how I know. if it's just a jacuzzi soaking tub (no jets), then bubble bath is awesome. 

 

 

 

 

We have a jacuzzi tub in our master bath at home and we use bubble bath all the time in, you just need to use less than a regular bathtub.  I love it because you get a huge layer of bubbles, a very glamorous feeling.. it always makes me feel like Julia Roberts in the bath tub in Pretty Woman... But since that might not occur to people who don't have use jacuzzi tubs regularly I might add a tag saying "use sparingly"... or something like that.   Thanks for checking for me ladies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we didnt use our jacuzzi tub for anything other than dumping snorkeling equipment and soggy towels. It didnt look like the tub was all that clean, so I wasnt eager to jump on in... Using a public bathtub just kinda gives me the heeby jeebies! Of our 40 guests, I dont think any of them used the tub either, so if  you are tight on budget or want to cut back in some areas, I think you could pass on the bubble bath.

Originally Posted by jnitschke View Post


We have a jacuzzi tub in our master bath at home and we use bubble bath all the time in, you just need to use less than a regular bathtub.  I love it because you get a huge layer of bubbles, a very glamorous feeling.. it always makes me feel like Julia Roberts in the bath tub in Pretty Woman... But since that might not occur to people who don't have use jacuzzi tubs regularly I might add a tag saying "use sparingly"... or something like that.   Thanks for checking for me ladies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought every room had a jacuzzi tub with a view of the ocean or the gardens... is that not true?

Originally Posted by TheWolferts View Post

I know we didnt use our jacuzzi tub for anything other than dumping snorkeling equipment and soggy towels. It didnt look like the tub was all that clean, so I wasnt eager to jump on in... Using a public bathtub just kinda gives me the heeby jeebies! Of our 40 guests, I dont think any of them used the tub either, so if  you are tight on budget or want to cut back in some areas, I think you could pass on the bubble bath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id say that they all have views of something whether it be the nice landscaping, the beach, or a pool. The rooms on the outer edges of the property might have some unfortunate views of a vacant lot next door or construction.

Originally Posted by jnitschke View Post

I thought every room had a jacuzzi tub with a view of the ocean or the gardens... is that not true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or did you want to know if there was a view from the tub? I would say, no there is generally not a view from the tub.

Originally Posted by jnitschke View Post

I thought every room had a jacuzzi tub with a view of the ocean or the gardens... is that not true?

 

Originally Posted by TheWolferts View Post

Id say that they all have views of something whether it be the nice landscaping, the beach, or a pool. The rooms on the outer edges of the property might have some unfortunate views of a vacant lot next door or construction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone, I'm going to have about 40-45 guests at my wedding and am considering Salon Dorado for the reception. All the pictures I find don't show the whole room and I'm not sure where the dj and dancefloor is in relation to the tables. Does anyone of pictures of the room from your wedding or that you found online?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had 40 people at our wedding and had our reception at the Salon Dorado. Below are some pics:

 

This is taken from the dance floor looking at the entrance at the opposite end of the room.

1000

 

1000

Here is a shot from the entrance looking towards the dance floor.

 

Let me know if you'd like to see other pics. Most brides opt for outdoor reception venues, what made you choose Salon Dorado?

 

Originally Posted by riz157 View Post

Hi Everyone, I'm going to have about 40-45 guests at my wedding and am considering Salon Dorado for the reception. All the pictures I find don't show the whole room and I'm not sure where the dj and dancefloor is in relation to the tables. Does anyone of pictures of the room from your wedding or that you found online?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
      Website: http://www.visavietnamsupport.com/  
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics

×