jfwolfe72

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

Yes bring your ihome and your ipod I would put it on a table and just push play...make sure your song list can run from one song to the next without anyone needing to assist it. I would see how loud your ihome is and for a cocktail party it will be fine. I am bringing mine for our cocktail party. I'm not mentioning it to the wedding cordinator :)

Baglover- did you pay the DJ through western union as is states on the contract? I just want to make sure that is a safe way of wiring the money :)

Laur13 - i was definitely a bit weirded out by this at first too. but i used western union online and it was easy peezy! just like sending money through paypal or something. i definitely reco doing it online vs. going to a center.

Great thanks Baglover! I will def do it online then :)

Natalie-did you buy just the votive candles....wow that is cheap! How about the glass part the candles go in are you bringing those too? Thanks for the tip :)

Ladies,

What room are you getting at El Dorado? I currently have the individual casita suite booked but I'm interested in the infinity pool one...hmmmm...just wondering what you all are booking. :)

i thought about getting a casita for our wedding night and the night after but i think we're going to stick with the normal room. we got a room upgrade from the jacuzzi jr suite b/c we participated in the lomas travel conference call. i definitely thought long and hard about the casita but we are going to paris for our honeymoon so felt that we'd make up for it there. :-)

i'm sure your casita will be amazing!