El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

aw Gail. It's so hard to let them go, and even more so when you know they may be in harm's way someday. I know you're proud of him though. and he's a handsome kid!!

I will keep him in my thoughts as he makes it through basic. hang in there lady!!

Originally Posted by mstigger View Post

Thanks Allie!

Well, my son left for Army basic training in Fort Benning yesterday. I've been quite the mess, it was MUCH harder than I even anticipated.

We had a party for him Saturday evening......here we are, hard to believe he's 20 and a grown man now.....happy, but sad all at the same time!!!msncry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

I love that Gail!!

Well we are down to 17 days until the Big "I Do"!!!! and we are down to 13 days until we leave for Mexico! woot.gif

I had my Bachelorette party all last weekend and now I am feeling overwhelmed thinking about all the little things I have left to do. I thought I was doing so good but the to do list keeps adding up! LOL!

I did get the first of our favors to our guess... We go sunglasses for everyone to wear at the ceremony and I hope to get a group pic with everyone wearing them. These are not the best pics but if you can tell on the second pic the little crabs have been the theme throughout our wedding from our Save the Date Caricature. (I will try to get better pics) 

I also got these necklaces for my MOH, Mom, MIL, and Friend that has been helping me out a ton on things. 

Those are a few of the photos I quickly took on my phone maybe if I get some more down time between hard core working out (need to try and lose those 3 pounds I gained from the weekend), finishing putting together the ceremony songs, finalizing dance songs, and packing I will be able to add more and better ones! 

I can't believe that I am only 17 days away! It seemed like it was forever away a couple months ago! I am just hoping the extended forecast that calls for rain the entire week of my honeymoon is wrong! fingers crossed. 

WOOHOO!!!! don't worry, it'll all come together and be AMAZING.

hopefully it'll be isolated showers, if anything! I know our extended forecast also showed rain the entire time we were there. fortunately we only had 1 rainy day though (and they have golf umbrellas in the closet that you can borrow at the resort!).

Originally Posted by Feb2013 View Post

I can't believe that I am only 17 days away! It seemed like it was forever away a couple months ago! I am just hoping the extended forecast that calls for rain the entire week of my honeymoon is wrong! fingers crossed. 

Sooooo excited for you!!!!!

I can't wait to see pics with the sunglasses, those are really adorable!!

I think it called for rain every day we were there in September and it never rained once, so take the forecast with a grain of salt so to speak shots.gif

The necklaces are gorgeous!! I got something similar for my MOH off Etsy too, you gotta love Etsy!!!

Don't stress, you can do it. It will all come together and be absolutely fantastic!!!

Well we are down to 17 days until the Big "I Do"!!!! and we are down to 13 days until we leave for Mexico! woot.gif

I had my Bachelorette party all last weekend and now I am feeling overwhelmed thinking about all the little things I have left to do. I thought I was doing so good but the to do list keeps adding up! LOL!

I did get the first of our favors to our guess... We go sunglasses for everyone to wear at the ceremony and I hope to get a group pic with everyone wearing them. These are not the best pics but if you can tell on the second pic the little crabs have been the theme throughout our wedding from our Save the Date Caricature. (I will try to get better pics) 

I also got these necklaces for my MOH, Mom, MIL, and Friend that has been helping me out a ton on things. 

Those are a few of the photos I quickly took on my phone maybe if I get some more down time between hard core working out (need to try and lose those 3 pounds I gained from the weekend), finishing putting together the ceremony songs, finalizing dance songs, and packing I will be able to add more and better ones! 

Where did you get the sunglasses?? I love them!!

Originally Posted by jnitschke View Post

What is everyone doing/did for their bouquets?  I'm trying to get a good idea for a purple cascading bouquet, but one that won't cost $680... like the first picture I sent over.  Apparently Calla Lilies, Peonies, Orchids, Freesia and White Roses are out of season in May.. How did you guys go about decided on the blooms for your bouquet?  The other annoying thing is that he won't give me a price per stem... only pricing on photos I send him altogether... maybe I just need to start photo-shopping my own bouquet, since that's the only way he gives me prices.

I saw some picture of bouquets on the lomas website I liked so I just told my WC the styles I liked along with my budget and colours. They ended up looking beautiful and I just got smaller versions in only orange for my BMs. I think it was $35 for BM and $100 for mine. I brought down the extra hemmed fabric from my gown and wrapped the stem of my bouquet with it for an extra personal touch. Look in my pictures/review and you can see the flowers.

I am exactly where you're at right now!  I just had by Shower and Bachelorette party this past weekend.  You're doing better than me...I gained 4 lbs with all the drinking!  HAHA.  With everything going on and stressing the next few weeks that will easily come off for both of us, no worries!  Hope at least had a great time at your bachelorette, cause that makes it worth it!  Love the sunglasses and necklaces!  I keep checking the weather forecast too...everyday, there's a countdown and a weather check!  Good luck with the next few weeks!  Almost there!

I leave on 13 February for my Vow Renewal Ceremony on 17 February!! I know this is crazy but I bought three dress and I am still not sure which one I am wearing!! Uuuggghh...decisions decisions. I have on that I pick up form alteration on Saturday and the one fromDavid's Bridal is made of satin and I am just not sure how that will travel!

They can steam any dress for you - fairly inexpensive. I think it was like 120 pesos, which is about $12!!

They steamed my dress, and it was perfect. I had tones of organza and a satin-base, not a simple dress at all. Just take off anything detachable to ensure it doesn't get lost (corset strings, belt, etc.).

When you meet with the onsite WC, they will ask you if you need the dress steamed, and let you know what to do with it.

Originally Posted by Goldielochs47 View Post

I leave on 13 February for my Vow Renewal Ceremony on 17 February!! I know this is crazy but I bought three dress and I am still not sure which one I am wearing!! Uuuggghh...decisions decisions. I have on that I pick up form alteration on Saturday and the one fromDavid's Bridal is made of satin and I am just not sure how that will travel!