I'm new and trying to decide on a destination!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 cross

• 198 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

Congratulations and Happy planning. You will find so much useful info ont he forum!

#12 RunningBride24

• 539 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

congratulations and welcome to the board! I hope you decided on a location! :)
      ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#13 smckinney22

• 185 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:32 PM

Congrats and welcome! You'll find so much useful stuff here on the forum!

#14 lilsarahmae

• 75 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:38 PM

congrats I think the DR is the best for your money and every one there is so nice. If you need more people they usually can do it for a little more money but I know the DR is reasonable in cost

#15 krmiller

• 239 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:41 PM

Congrats & welcome! I am still undecided on the location. I have read my reviews on this site & it is all a little overwhelming. I started a notebook & have been writing notes on the resorts to weed some out. Good luck!

#16 kasabre28

• 61 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

I hope everything is going well for you. You will find that sereval other brides have the same questions that you have with a little searching you will probably find a lot of answers to common worrys that we all have. have a blessed wedding and feel free to drop a post to me I came up with some great OOT bag/Box ideas that may help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users