terilina
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:27 AM

happy planning!!

#22 Shareen

Shareen
    • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

I live in San Francisco too and I'm planning on having our wedding in Cancun!  We're looking at July 2012 though.  We might go next summer to look at places.  His family is from Ireland so that's definitely "middle ground". :)  I would love to hear what you found!

#23 martin

martin
      • 343 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:19 AM

Thats is correct is just the perfect place for your wedding and here you will find a lots of tips to plan you wedding day.

Martin

#24 Punta Cana Weddings

Punta Cana Weddings
        • Banned
        • 217 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:33 AM

Congratulations & !!! You will love this site. Have fun planning your dream wedding!

My Punta Cana Weddings

5u84f48n.gif

www.mypuntacanaweddings.com                      info@mypuntacanaweddings.com

#25 VeroPlaya

VeroPlaya
          • Banned
          • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:32 PM

Hi! great choice...and we live in Cancun and Riviera Maya and want to share with you more info..check www.playalovesyou.com.mx

Welcome the Mexican Caribbean! Congrats

#26 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:16 PM

Hi Shareen! Congratulations on your wedding planning! We got married last year in Riviera Maya at Excellence Riviera Cancun and LOVED it! There definitely was not a shortage of Irish & British accents (we've been 3 times now). We basically had them as surrogate guests during our wedding week! It's an amazing resort if you need any pics/info :) Best of luck!

Originally Posted by Shareen 

I live in San Francisco too and I'm planning on having our wedding in Cancun!  We're looking at July 2012 though.  We might go next summer to look at places.  His family is from Ireland so that's definitely "middle ground". :)  I would love to hear what you found!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users