Photo

Guys Pants

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
  • 490 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:06 PM

I was wondering if the Groom and the Groomsmen have to wear the same pants. Will it look weird if they don't match? What did/is everyoneing doing?
    My brother is going to have the hardest time finding pants that they rest of the guys buy. He is 6'8" with a 38" inseam while everyone else is avg size.

#2 Wisco4

Wisco4
    • 666 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:16 PM

I don't think they need to be exactly the same. Same color family would be good I'm sure.
      ~Amanda

#3 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:13 PM

I think as long as they are the same colour it would be fine. Also if they had the same kinda pleat in them that would be good too.

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:28 PM

I think it looks better if they don't match. Just the same color. I think it looks a little funny when all the guys have the same pants on if there is something distinctive about the pants. I think it's nice to let them get something that looks good on them so they can wear them again.

#5 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
          • VIP Member
          • 4,116 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:34 PM

I agree - as long as they look really similar it should be fine. Like same type of fabric and generally same style...flat front, pleat etc.

#6 LAUREN1980

LAUREN1980
            • 63 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:02 PM

Yeah I like if they are different. Our guys are wearing cream linen pants and my fiance is wearing white linen capris (I laugh everytime I say that, they will be longer shorts!)
              Lauren & Jr
              November 10, 2007
              Villa Del Arco!!!!

#7 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:15 PM

My FI is wearing his military dress blues and the GM are wearing khaki Dockers or Old Navy pants with matching shirts. Tom will have khaki pants/shorts and a coordinating shirt (different color/same pattern as GM) to change into for the reception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users