I was wondering if the Groom and the Groomsmen have to wear the same pants. Will it look weird if they don't match? What did/is everyoneing doing?

My brother is going to have the hardest time finding pants that they rest of the guys buy. He is 6'8" with a 38" inseam while everyone else is avg size.

I think it looks better if they don't match. Just the same color. I think it looks a little funny when all the guys have the same pants on if there is something distinctive about the pants. I think it's nice to let them get something that looks good on them so they can wear them again.

Yeah I like if they are different. Our guys are wearing cream linen pants and my fiance is wearing white linen capris (I laugh everytime I say that, they will be longer shorts!)

My FI is wearing his military dress blues and the GM are wearing khaki Dockers or Old Navy pants with matching shirts. Tom will have khaki pants/shorts and a coordinating shirt (different color/same pattern as GM) to change into for the reception.