• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#11 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:37 PM

a year ago NONE of the dreams cancun brides were using him--everyone hired outside because we had only seen a few examples of his work and it wasn't very impressive. but since then there's been quite a few BDW brides who went with him and i have to say i really like his work! not sure if he stepped up his game or what, but the pics have been beautiful! i think everyone i know who used him would recommend him highly, and that says a lot!

i don't regret my photographer choice at all (moments that matter, they were fabulous!), but just wanted to say that i've been liking juan's work lately ... a quality photog offered in the resort package is definitely another good reason to go with dreams!

#12 L&C In Love

L&C In Love
    • 245 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:02 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this! I have been trying to decide on a photog and there wasn't many reviews on Juan. Beautiful Pics. It will be a hard decision!

#13 mich&adam

mich&adam
      • 120 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:06 PM

The reason why their probably wasn't a lot of review on Juan until lately is because if you read his website, he didn't actually specialize in weddings...it wasn't until a resort desperatly needed a wedding photographer for a bride in need that he reluctantly did the photographs and since then he has been "hooked" and doing his wonderful, creative work ever since. If you get married at Excellence like I did, it includes a small wedding package, but we loved his work so much, we upgraded the package and added the TTD session, which was worth every penny, he is definetly thriving these days and when you meet him, you'll know why!!!

#14 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

off the top of my head i know phillybride09 used him last year, and lilz125 did just recently ... you can see what they had to say as well as some pics under "wedding reviews"

#15 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
          • 301 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:53 AM

Thanks for sharing your great experience.
            Juan is also my photographer for my wedding at Dreams Cancun!

#16 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
            • 293 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

i also have been researching photographers and came upon some of juans work, it is all very beautiful, he seems really talented

#17 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
              • Banned
              • 2,710 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:20 PM

I'm so glad to hear about Juan- what is his pricing like?

#18 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
                • 233 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:44 PM

his blog is so beautiful. im excited that we picked him to be our photographer

#19 ccsoti

ccsoti
                  • 19 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

His photos are fabulous!  Does anyone have any feedback on his communication skills?  I have noticed that some vendors are not so great at emailing back when you contact them...

#20 krmiller

krmiller
                    • 239 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:15 PM

I am using him & he always gets back to me the same day or the next day.  He has been great to work with so far!

Originally Posted by ccsoti 

His photos are fabulous!  Does anyone have any feedback on his communication skills?  I have noticed that some vendors are not so great at emailing back when you contact them...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users