Photo

Does anybody need a workout buddy - to be accountable???!!!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#51 fogdog

fogdog
  • 170 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:48 PM

Me too, me too! I have the same date as Jill (11/17) so really need to get in gear. Leigh please invite me!
    Thanks!
    Bridget
    Bridget and Brian
    Los Cabos 11/17/07

#52 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by leigh miller
      can someone take over the activating new people and moderating comments? i cant seem to figure out how to turn off the comment moderation but will figure it out in a few weeks when i have time. everyones admin now so you should be able to activate new peeps. shoot me an email so i can tell you how. thanks! - leigh@leighmillerphotography.com
      bump. as soon as i get someone to take over please send your emails to her :)

#53 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:54 PM

Hi! And give me some help. I registered with WordPress but not sure how to post, etc... (Same username as this)

#54 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

i have to have your email and invite you but please hold off. im trying to find someone to take that over for me at least until i return from cabo :)

see two posts above. anyone?

#55 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by leigh miller
            i have to have your email and invite you but please hold off. im trying to find someone to take that over for me at least until i return from cabo :)

see two posts above. anyone?
            No problem. Have a great trip!

#56 jak27

jak27
            • 715 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:14 PM

Ok, everybody hold off for a bit. I'm going to work out, Leigh is going to send me the instructions on how to do all of this, and I'll work on it after dinner. I think I just approved foxytv so Tami, check and see if you see your posts now.

I'll be back on in a few hours kids, so it'll all be up & ready to roll then.

By the way, I'm going to work out! That's the whole point of this thread! YAY!

#57 jak27

jak27
              • 715 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:21 PM

Ok, Leigh is super-quick.

If you want to be added and activated, which is required, I need your email address and full name, and BDW screen name.

Please send requests to me at jillklabzuba at gmail dot com

Put in the subject line BDW Blog or something like that, so I can spot easily! It might take me a bit to figure out how to invite, and then approve, etc, but I think after tonight we should get the hang of it!

And if someone is familiar with Wedding Bee (I'm not at all), give me some feedback as to how our blog should be formatted, i.e. if you want to enter a new workout, should you just post, or what is the Page feature, etc.?

Ok, that's all I know so far, I'll keep yall updated as I figure it out!

#58 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:42 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jak27
                  Ok, Leigh is super-quick.

If you want to be added and activated, which is required, I need your email address and full name, and BDW screen name.

Please send requests to me at jillklabzuba at gmail dot com

Put in the subject line BDW Blog or something like that, so I can spot easily! It might take me a bit to figure out how to invite, and then approve, etc, but I think after tonight we should get the hang of it!

And if someone is familiar with Wedding Bee (I'm not at all), give me some feedback as to how our blog should be formatted, i.e. if you want to enter a new workout, should you just post, or what is the Page feature, etc.?

Ok, that's all I know so far, I'll keep yall updated as I figure it out!

Just sent you my info! Thanks!

#59 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:18 AM

Ladies, who worked out yesterday? Who didn't? And who is going to be working out today?

#60 TracyK

TracyK
                    • 206 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:35 PM

I had a minor surgery yesterday and unfortunately cannot do much moving around. On the positive side of that I couldn't eat after midnight Tuesday and was feeling to crappy to eat yesterday. Today wasn't much better. My goal is to start again Saturday.

However, I can still be here to kick your butts into exercising!!! Why hasn't anyone else posted their workout...I checked the blog and didn't see many posts there either!!??!! Time is ticking......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users