Jump to content

Photo

Does anybody need a workout buddy - to be accountable???!!!


  • Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#11 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

    Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:35 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raeka
    So you girls ready for today being the first day?! Julie, Robyn, Martha & Jill?
    LMAO, I actually can't workout today. lol But, I will be working out tomorrow and Thursday for sure. Tonight I have plans and I have to go to Micheals before my 25% of entire purchase coupons expire at midnight tonight and I have plans to have dinner with my sister (home cooked, so I will eat well).

    Tomorrow I am going to the gym and Thursday I am meeting with a trainer, then I am off to the US for the long weekend. So, its kinda a bad week for me to start, but I can totally urge you guys on this week.

    #12 ~Melissa~

    ~Melissa~

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

    Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:46 AM

    OKie dokie sounds good jill. I'm going to go to the gym later and do a cardio/free weights mix.

    Julie you're on tomorrow. Lucky girl, how did you manage to snap up a 25% coupon!?

    #13 Martha

    Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

      Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

      Hey, wait! Maybe I can start on Thursday! We are loading up all out stuff on Thursday and unloading on Friday. That will be a darn good workout!

      #14 JulieG

      JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

        Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:51 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Raeka
        OKie dokie sounds good jill. I'm going to go to the gym later and do a cardio/free weights mix.

        Julie you're on tomorrow. Lucky girl, how did you manage to snap up a 25% coupon!?
        I actually got 3 of them. I went to a wedding decorating class (free class) at Michaels and they gave them out. The thing is I did not start buying things till last week, so I have 1 left (I would have given it away had I known) and I am only buying ribbon tonight. Seems like such a waste. I wish they were good for 1 more month.

        #15 jak27

        jak27
        • Member
        • 715 posts

          Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:51 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Just Martha
          Hey, wait! Maybe I can start on Thursday! We are loading up all out stuff on Thursday and unloading on Friday. That will be a darn good workout!
          Sounds like a workout to me! Lift and lunge and lift and lunge!

          #16 JulieG

          JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

            Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jak27
            Sounds like a workout to me! Lift and lunge and lift and lunge!
            Agreed!!! Moving is totally a workout.

            #17 PaulaV

            PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

              Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:58 AM

              Geez Jill... you are going to make me feel guilty for not working out!
              Hehe, I HAVE to do it! You have no idea how many quesadillas, enchiladas and sopes I ate in the last 4 days!

              Sign me up. Nudge me. Push me.
              Just no pinching.

              #18 Robyn Louise Photography

              Robyn Louise Photography
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,171 posts

                Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:02 AM

                Tomorrow works better for me to start. I walk 8 mins to the bus every morning and home again, but thats hardly anything. I have too much going on tonight, but tomorrow night after work (since I get up at 430 every morning to go to work!) would be better for me :)

                #19 JulieG

                JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

                  Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:03 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford
                  Tomorrow works better for me to start. I walk 8 mins to the bus every morning and home again, but thats hardly anything. I have too much going on tonight, but tomorrow night after work (since I get up at 430 every morning to go to work!) would be better for me :)
                  Alright Robyn. What are you going to do tomorrow night?

                  #20 jak27

                  jak27
                  • Member
                  • 715 posts

                    Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:10 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PaulaV
                    Geez Jill... you are going to make me feel guilty for not working out!
                    Hehe, I HAVE to do it! You have no idea how many quesadillas, enchiladas and sopes I ate in the last 4 days!

                    Sign me up. Nudge me. Push me.
                    Just no pinching.
                    Ohmygosh Paula I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty at all, I just meant that the other thread doesn't help me, b/c I won't go and report when I don't work out or need motivation! So sorry!!!

                    But, if you're game, we'd love to have you! I promise, no pinching!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users