Photo

Does anybody need a workout buddy - to be accountable???!!!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#11 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raeka
    So you girls ready for today being the first day?! Julie, Robyn, Martha & Jill?
    LMAO, I actually can't workout today. lol But, I will be working out tomorrow and Thursday for sure. Tonight I have plans and I have to go to Micheals before my 25% of entire purchase coupons expire at midnight tonight and I have plans to have dinner with my sister (home cooked, so I will eat well).

Tomorrow I am going to the gym and Thursday I am meeting with a trainer, then I am off to the US for the long weekend. So, its kinda a bad week for me to start, but I can totally urge you guys on this week.

#12 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:46 AM

OKie dokie sounds good jill. I'm going to go to the gym later and do a cardio/free weights mix.

Julie you're on tomorrow. Lucky girl, how did you manage to snap up a 25% coupon!?

#13 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

Hey, wait! Maybe I can start on Thursday! We are loading up all out stuff on Thursday and unloading on Friday. That will be a darn good workout!

#14 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Raeka
        OKie dokie sounds good jill. I'm going to go to the gym later and do a cardio/free weights mix.

Julie you're on tomorrow. Lucky girl, how did you manage to snap up a 25% coupon!?
        I actually got 3 of them. I went to a wedding decorating class (free class) at Michaels and they gave them out. The thing is I did not start buying things till last week, so I have 1 left (I would have given it away had I known) and I am only buying ribbon tonight. Seems like such a waste. I wish they were good for 1 more month.

#15 jak27

jak27
        • 715 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Just Martha
          Hey, wait! Maybe I can start on Thursday! We are loading up all out stuff on Thursday and unloading on Friday. That will be a darn good workout!
          Sounds like a workout to me! Lift and lunge and lift and lunge!

#16 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jak27
            Sounds like a workout to me! Lift and lunge and lift and lunge!
            Agreed!!! Moving is totally a workout.

#17 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:58 AM

Geez Jill... you are going to make me feel guilty for not working out!
              Hehe, I HAVE to do it! You have no idea how many quesadillas, enchiladas and sopes I ate in the last 4 days!

Sign me up. Nudge me. Push me.
              Just no pinching.

#18 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
              • 2,171 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:02 AM

Tomorrow works better for me to start. I walk 8 mins to the bus every morning and home again, but thats hardly anything. I have too much going on tonight, but tomorrow night after work (since I get up at 430 every morning to go to work!) would be better for me :)

#19 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford
                  Tomorrow works better for me to start. I walk 8 mins to the bus every morning and home again, but thats hardly anything. I have too much going on tonight, but tomorrow night after work (since I get up at 430 every morning to go to work!) would be better for me :)
                  Alright Robyn. What are you going to do tomorrow night?

#20 jak27

jak27
                  • 715 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:10 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PaulaV
                    Geez Jill... you are going to make me feel guilty for not working out!
                    Hehe, I HAVE to do it! You have no idea how many quesadillas, enchiladas and sopes I ate in the last 4 days!

Sign me up. Nudge me. Push me.
                    Just no pinching.
                    Ohmygosh Paula I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty at all, I just meant that the other thread doesn't help me, b/c I won't go and report when I don't work out or need motivation! So sorry!!!

But, if you're game, we'd love to have you! I promise, no pinching!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users