Photo

Gran Caribe Real 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#331 nina874

nina874
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:53 PM

Thank you for the welcome ladies, it is nice to see that there is someone else renewing vows as well Chibride, some of my family think that I am bonkers wanting to do it! Mexicobride your wedding is 8 days after ours I will still be at the resort then so I may see you!

I have just had my basecamp account opened and I have got Katia as my WC ( I think) and apparently I need to sign the contract and scan it in and send it back to them, which seems a bit odd as they have already taken the deposit but I will enlist one of the kids to help me as I am pants at anything computer related (ahem... other than shopping...)

My head is spinning with all of the things that I need to get sorted, photographers, flowers, makeup etc, have any of you ladies narrowed all of that down yet?

#332 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
    • 677 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:26 AM

You are going to LOVE Katia! she is the sweetest girl ever! She was my WC until she left for maternity in December.......but i still talk to her and plan to meet her when i am in mexico!

Good Luck with the planning process!!

Originally Posted by nina874 

Thank you for the welcome ladies, it is nice to see that there is someone else renewing vows as well Chibride, some of my family think that I am bonkers wanting to do it! Mexicobride your wedding is 8 days after ours I will still be at the resort then so I may see you!

I have just had my basecamp account opened and I have got Katia as my WC ( I think) and apparently I need to sign the contract and scan it in and send it back to them, which seems a bit odd as they have already taken the deposit but I will enlist one of the kids to help me as I am pants at anything computer related (ahem... other than shopping...)

My head is spinning with all of the things that I need to get sorted, photographers, flowers, makeup etc, have any of you ladies narrowed all of that down yet?

#333 nina874

nina874
      • 21 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

You are going to LOVE Katia! she is the sweetest girl ever! She was my WC until she left for maternity in December.......but i still talk to her and plan to meet her when i am in mexico!

Good Luck with the planning process!!

I wonder if she is back off maternity as she is the person who has been e-mailing me? I am glad that you like her, makes me feel a little less nervous... ;)

May I ask, do you have to pay the outside vendor fee for everyone including hair and makeup?

#334 mexicobride422

mexicobride422
        • 158 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:50 AM

Good morning fellow Gran brides:)

A few days ago, I posted a new thread asking for some help.. My fiance and I will be doing a site visit this August and I have to choose three options from salad, soup, entrees, and dessert.. I asked my fellow brides for some insight.. Since we can only choose three to taste I would love to hear your experience with any of the dishes.. So far no one has responded=/ So I thought I would ask the question here! What menu options did you taste? Choose?

Thanks ladies!

#335 LindseyM

LindseyM
          • 380 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:14 AM

We're visiting the Gran  Caribe Real on June 26.  I love the chapel and I am hoping we love the reception site...

Does anyone have photos of their reception here?

Also, does anyone have the 2012 menu options for the reception?  Is a buffet an option?  Thanks!

Lindsey

#336 mexicobride422

mexicobride422
            • 158 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:30 AM

Hi Lindsey..

The menus and everything else you might want to look at (flowers, cake, centerpieces) are online! You can go to the resort website.. Click on weddings.. Under packages and services, click on downloads and then wedding menus.. If you have trouble with it, send me your email and I can send it to you!

Happy planning:)

#337 LindseyM

LindseyM
              • 380 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

Thanks!!  I can't even choose.  I keep going back and forth on resorts!  Happy Planning to you too!

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

We're visiting the Gran  Caribe Real on June 26.  I love the chapel and I am hoping we love the reception site...

Does anyone have photos of their reception here?

Also, does anyone have the 2012 menu options for the reception?  Is a buffet an option?  Thanks!

Lindsey

#338 mexicobride422

mexicobride422
                • 158 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:06 AM

Lindsey, we had trouble deciding too!

So we are having our ceremony and reception at The Royal..

And then the reception at The Gran Real Resort and Spa on one of their rooftop terraces..

That could be something to consider?

#339 APOLA2035

APOLA2035
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 55 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm back from my wedding please check my review and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.bestdesti...rt/reviews/4656

#340 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
                    • 144 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

Apola, I saw your review! This was great and your pics lool great. Thank you so much for your review and pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users