Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
karielk

Gran Caribe Real 2011 Brides

Recommended Posts


That night everyone just went to Coco Bongos......the "club zone" it's literally 2 bus stops down....all of the clubs and bars are in the same area.........every other night we went out to DadyO's, Sweet, Bulldog ......all great clubs!! The music was GREAT in all of them! I had not tried any restaurants around the area so I couldnt recommend any first hand....BUT there are a TON of restaurants right near the resort......It's in a perfect location in the Hotel Zone!!
 

Originally Posted by Vanessa C View Post

lol that's funny. What bars did they go to? Were did good, did they have good food/music? Do you know of any good local restaurants?

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bride2B22, I agree with the location of the Royal and GCR. It's right in the middle bw the clubs and the shopping/malls. When we went for our site visit, we did not feel like our safety was in jeopardy any different than it would be in the cities around our hometown area. We actually walked to the clubs because we kept missing the buses at the bus stop. They go so fast! We also walked from one mall to another bc my fiance wanted Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (not sure why when there's 2 around our area). But it's up to each individual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


That's funny you say that......one night we walked back to the hotel from the club around 4am! so fun! thankfully i had flat sandals on lol.........I agree, to each their own.....and that's exactly what i told my guests repeately.....If you are not sure or feel safe about leaving the resort, then dont...last thing I want is guilt upon me lol....
 

Originally Posted by KernsWR View Post

Bride2B22, I agree with the location of the Royal and GCR. It's right in the middle bw the clubs and the shopping/malls. When we went for our site visit, we did not feel like our safety was in jeopardy any different than it would be in the cities around our hometown area. We actually walked to the clubs because we kept missing the buses at the bus stop. They go so fast! We also walked from one mall to another bc my fiance wanted Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (not sure why when there's 2 around our area). But it's up to each individual.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



wow, awesome! That's great. I am really happy about that. I'm glad that my guests will have options if they decide they want to leave the resort. I want people to really enjoy their vacation. Yay, can't wait! thank u!

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 View Post


That night everyone just went to Coco Bongos......the "club zone" it's literally 2 bus stops down....all of the clubs and bars are in the same area.........every other night we went out to DadyO's, Sweet, Bulldog ......all great clubs!! The music was GREAT in all of them! I had not tried any restaurants around the area so I couldnt recommend any first hand....BUT there are a TON of restaurants right near the resort......It's in a perfect location in the Hotel Zone!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


OH Girl, they're going to LOVE IT!!! we had people who were "NOT GOING TO LEAVE THE RESORT" and the absolutely LOVED it in cancun and LEFT The resort numerous times.....It's a different story once everyone gets there and experiences it for themselves.....everyone kept thanking us for inviting them....and we all want to go back next June!
 

Originally Posted by Vanessa C View Post



wow, awesome! That's great. I am really happy about that. I'm glad that my guests will have options if they decide they want to leave the resort. I want people to really enjoy their vacation. Yay, can't wait! thank u!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is great! Thank you. I'm glad it worked out for you. How was Ruth's Chris? Did you try any other restaurants?

 

Originally Posted by KernsWR View Post

Bride2B22, I agree with the location of the Royal and GCR. It's right in the middle bw the clubs and the shopping/malls. When we went for our site visit, we did not feel like our safety was in jeopardy any different than it would be in the cities around our hometown area. We actually walked to the clubs because we kept missing the buses at the bus stop. They go so fast! We also walked from one mall to another bc my fiance wanted Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (not sure why when there's 2 around our area). But it's up to each individual.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW.. right across from the Resort.. literally accross is a margarita ville, outback and Bubba Gump so we if you want to leave the resort and try something else beside the resorts food then all you do is cross the street... . Also they have some shopping in that plaza...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



so cool! I'm so excited. It does sound like there's so much to do so people will want to get out and see what's out there!

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 View Post


OH Girl, they're going to LOVE IT!!! we had people who were "NOT GOING TO LEAVE THE RESORT" and the absolutely LOVED it in cancun and LEFT The resort numerous times.....It's a different story once everyone gets there and experiences it for themselves.....everyone kept thanking us for inviting them....and we all want to go back next June!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awesome! I had no idea. I thought that everything would be within walking distance but not that close! lol. So happy!! thank u!!

 

Originally Posted by Labebita911 View Post

BTW.. right across from the Resort.. literally accross is a margarita ville, outback and Bubba Gump so we if you want to leave the resort and try something else beside the resorts food then all you do is cross the street... . Also they have some shopping in that plaza...



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great ideas and great advice from al of you! Thank you all so much for adding in your thoughts and experiences, this definitely helps me out with the wedding planning!

 

Vanessa - Got your pm, sorry its taken so long, but I'll email him today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×