• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 StephyD

StephyD
  • 342 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:55 AM

Has anyone got any prices for 2011 ?

Here is what I got:

1642$ for one week, all inclusive, based on double occupancy. This is, apparently, a group rate. The 21st person is free. This includes the flight, leaving from Montreal, Canada.

It seems like the prices went up from last year!! They were 1400$ last year with the same company, plus you could get a 200$ rebate (per couple) when booking between August and October.

#2 futur_bride

futur_bride
    • 51 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

When is your wedding?
      Mine is in april 2011 and I'm still waiting for my quotation.

#3 StephyD

StephyD
      • 342 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

Our wedding is March 31st. Apparently, most airline companies haven't supplied the new rates yet, but Air Transat has. I just thought they'd be closer to last year's rate. For the 2 of us and our parents, it's no big deal. I'm just afraid that at that price, some people that were suppose to come, won't be able to make it.... But I'm so set on that resort, I don't know what to do!

#4 N&J2011

N&J2011
        • Banned
        • 33 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:00 PM

Hi futur_bride! I am getting married in April too at the Grand Palladium. When is your date? Have you sent in the papework yet? My date is April 1, 2011. I am waiting for my confirmation now.

#5 StephyD

StephyD
          • 342 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by N&J2011
            Hi futur_bride! I am getting married in April too at the Grand Palladium. When is your date? Have you sent in the papework yet? My date is April 1, 2011. I am waiting for my confirmation now.
            Hey! I'm getting married the day before you. How exciting!! We'll be there at the same time. Rocio told me my date was penciled in the agenda and I could start the deposit process next week. I hope she's right! I can't wait to officially book my wedding date.

#6 futur_bride

futur_bride
            • 51 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:58 PM

Hey girls!

My wedding date is confirm and it's april 12, 2011. The Portofino is reserve too and I'm ssssoooooo happy!

Christina

#7 mckenziet

mckenziet
              • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:01 PM

I am debating between GPK or Dreams Tulum ... tough decision. Does anyone know if the basic wedding package is included at GPK like it is at other resorts?

#8 StephyD

StephyD
                • 342 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mckenziet
                  I am debating between GPK or Dreams Tulum ... tough decision. Does anyone know if the basic wedding package is included at GPK like it is at other resorts?
                  The wedding package is not included whether you are staying at the Colonial, Kantenah, etc...

#9 mckenziet

mckenziet
                  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:37 PM

Thank you for your help. I guess that makes the decision easier as the package is included at Dreams Tulum.

#10 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:47 PM

Quick question, did you book through a TA and then contact GP or did you do it differently?
                      Married the love of my life in April!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users