Photo

Jerseylicious

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 krizstyling

krizstyling
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:00 AM

Soooo, am I the only one who has the guilty pleasure of watching Jerseylicious?

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:19 AM

I watch it when I can catch it. Pretty entertaining. None of my friends (even those of Italian ethnicity) are like the people on that show, but it is pretty funny.

#3 Daily2011

Daily2011
      • 123 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

I got sucked in one day when I was sick. It is too funny. They are all crazy and total caricatures of real people. Where do they find these folks?

You are not the only one with the guilty little pleasure.

#4 Cassie

Cassie
        • 5,341 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:15 PM

I think I've caught most of them now, saw a bunch of re-runs yesterday. I loved the "make-under"! Too bad they didn't keep it. They're so over the top!
          Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#5 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
          • 710 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:18 PM

I watch jerseylicious too!! There is so much drama. My #1 show is NJ housewives though.

#6 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
            • 2,424 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

I used to watch it as the place is 5 mins away from my parents house, was hoping to see ppl i knew on it. But since learning from a friend that goes there is all fake (all except the owners are actors) i dont really have too much interest in it anymore.

#7 krizstyling

krizstyling
              • 90 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:11 AM

Wow really?! I work in reality television and I honestly (from a producer standpoint) believed in most of it! Of course I can tell some scenes are total set ups but I do believe in the beef between Olivia and Tracy. Altho I think Tracy goes over the top and is trying to make a name for herself.

I'm so glad to learn I'm not alone! Although I too am more for Real Housewives of NJ!

#8 LChavez

LChavez
                • 159 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

The blonde girl looks horrible with all that make-up and white lipstick!

#9 MysTea

MysTea
                  • 559 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:17 PM

Me and Fi actually watch it (not religiously0 but when it come on re-run sundays sometimes...Its disturbing enough that we cant look away...those girls are crazy dramatic! and the makeup they wear is rediculous!! smh..
                    **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#10 kya101

kya101
                    • 645 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:44 PM

My MOH got me hooked and now me and my FI watch it!!! Sooo funny... I can't get enough!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users