Photo

Punta Cana in April/May?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 richarsd

richarsd
  • 331 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

I've been twice before in April. First time, no rain at all, hot and sunny the whole week. Second time, it rained hard once (late in the afternoon) for about 15 minutes before the sun came out again...it was kinda nice actually. The rest of the week was beautiful.
    I think the weather in April is generally good and probably safe as far as wedding planning goes.

#12 bkbeachbride

bkbeachbride
    • Site Supporter
    • 37 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by richarsd
      I've been twice before in April. First time, no rain at all, hot and sunny the whole week. Second time, it rained hard once (late in the afternoon) for about 15 minutes before the sun came out again...it was kinda nice actually. The rest of the week was beautiful.
      I think the weather in April is generally good and probably safe as far as wedding planning goes.
      oh wow...good to know! I was wondering the exact same thing
      Marrying my best friend on May 7th-- 58 booked
      http://tickers.Ticke....fbfe/event.png

#13 natalie1987

natalie1987
      • 201 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:40 PM

the weather was great may 9 to 16

#14 jaimeLe318

jaimeLe318
        • 59 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:30 AM

I went to Dreams Punta Cana last year around May 18th. The entire week it was rainy/cloudy It gave me a bad taste in my mouth about May but I've heard other people say it was beautiful so I guess it's just hit or miss! Good luck!

#15 angiepgh

angiepgh
          • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:51 AM

I was just there May 15th and it rained a few times but usually in the evening and once during the day for a short time. The locals say April and May are the rainy season but we pretty much had perfect weather. I actually booked my wedding there for next May.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users