I've been working on getting used to making a logo in word.
What do you guys think. I would love some input.
Anyone else having trouble incorporating colours? Ours are aqua, yellow & tan... the yellow is tough without using a coloured background...

logo.jpg

• Like 1

Originally Posted by Shoesiesluvr View Post

Here is our logo...I just did an image search on google for beach scenes and found this, I just had to crop out some stuff off the original picture and we were all set!

Click the image to open in full size.

Love this logo

So I've been playing around and used the inspiration from so many of the wonderful brides on here. I forgot to download all of the ones I like so I will just upload one for now. I did it in Powerpoint. I think I still want to tweak it, but you ladies tell me what you think. 

Slide1.jpg

Hey Brides,

After being inspired by all of your BEAUTIFUL monograms, I decided to create some for myself. My wedding is peacock inspired (hence the feather & colors). 

Please... I need you guys' help and input... 

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPG

this one is my favorite!!! 

Slide5.JPG

Hello ladies i just created my first monogram and would really like some opinions... anything i should i add or change please llet me know!

1monogram.png

Sorry i did post this in another thread as well but thought i would post it here too

Thank you! There still a work in progress. I want to download some more fonts and play with the color a little more. Thank you for your input.

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

JustNoelle,

I really like your designs, how did you make the swirls/flourishes? I've been trying to figure that out for a while. I'm on a mission to improve my monogram. I really like the one with the feather the best too!

Originally Posted by JustNoelle View Post

Hey Brides,

After being inspired by all of your BEAUTIFUL monograms, I decided to create some for myself. My wedding is peacock inspired (hence the feather & colors). 

Please... I need you guys' help and input... 

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPGSlide3.JPGSlide5.JPGSlide6.JPGSlide7.JPGSlide8.JPG