these are adorable! love how detailed it is

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie View Post

So first of all I found Jennifer Allison designs through someone on this site when I first joined and got her to do a custom logo/monogram for me since I am getting married on a cruise ship.. she has a maximum of three different edits you can do with her design for a set price that you pay ahead of time... and working together we came up with:

Annie & Blaine Final.jpg

Which I thought was super nice and polished and professional looking... I still like it very much. Then after seeing some of the designs that Allurements by Rebecca  has done.. I couldn't stay away.. have you guys's seen Brandy's Planning thread? If not, go check it out.. you'll see what I mean when I say I wanted a monogram that had design elements in it that would tie all of my stuff together.. not just sticking the same logo on every tag, postcard, etc but the design scheme and colors, etc. So this is what Rebecca has come up with for us, and I LOVE it:

Wedding Monogram Final.jpg

It's gorgeous, I love it, and we were able to sneak some personal stuff in there, like the little skull and crossbones, my fiancee is big into skulls and pirates and tattoos and motorcycles and all that sort of thing, lol, and I was hoping to have that expressed somewhere where it wouldn't look too awkward.. then for myself I asked for a feather to be snuck into the design somewhere because of my being a First Nations person and I wanted to get the Aboriginal part in there without it taking over the design.. plus I gave her colors to work with and told her what starfish I liked best (I don't particularly like the 'pencil' starfish) and voila~ oh and she got a little cruise ship in there too! Bonus :D

I'm not sure exactly... but there's this website I use all the time called dafont.com where you can DL all kinds of free fonts. They have a forum there where you can upload an image and their team of graphic designers will tell you what font it is... sometimes no one knows, but most of the time I've gotten my fonts!

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 View Post

Thank you! What about the Los Cabos? Which font is that one?

Thank you! ya..im searching it right now but the forum is a good idea..thanks!

Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

I'm not sure exactly... but there's this website I use all the time called dafont.com where you can DL all kinds of free fonts. They have a forum there where you can upload an image and their team of graphic designers will tell you what font it is... sometimes no one knows, but most of the time I've gotten my fonts!

Hope this helps!