Olive Oil and Bread Dip Seasoning Favors?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:08 PM

Help.. I am hosting a bridal shower for my sister in law and she wants to do a bottle of olive oil and bread dip seasoning packet for her favors? The only ones I have found online are small cheap looking bottles that look like airline mini alcohol bottles? I am hoping to find something nice looking?

#2 PaperBagPrincess

• 320 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

Could you use the bottles from Sand Blast entertainment that other brides have used for DIY Message in a Bottle invites?
      Or maybe the dollor store would have something?
      Or maybe a make your own wine place would have smaller bottles used for ice wine? or coolers?
      I'll keep thinking :) Good luck, please post the results. My FI are doing a chicken rub I make everyone loves and a salad dressing for our AHR favors. It's over a year away, so I haven't really thought about packaging.

#3 L&J

• 153 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:27 PM

Crate and Barrel has a premixed Carlic Parmesan Dipping Oil Crate and Barrel - Garlic Parmesan Dipping Oil shopping in Crate and Barrel Gourmet Foods, Beverages

You could always buy a cute dipping pot/dish to package with it. They also sell those at Crate and Barrel.
        Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users