Photo

Christie's (islandbride317) Planning Thread w/ LOTS of Pics! :)

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#51 autjo

autjo
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:57 PM

Happy wedding day Christie! You are so beautiful and that dress is just amazing. I so love all of the logo items that you pulled together... and I know your guests are enjoying them as I type this! Thanks for always being such a sweetie and I am dying to see pictures of your perfect day! *HUGS*

#52 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:16 PM

Christie!! Wonderful planning thread darling, I thought of you while I was in Mexico on your wedding day... I can't WAIT to see pictures of you in the gorgeous dress... I'm positive you were a stunning bride! XOXO

#53 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

Oh C everything looks soo wonderful. You are going to be a gorgeous bride I cant wait to see pics of everything! Have a wonderful time love!

#54 vdaybride

vdaybride
        • 1,412 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:45 AM

Everything looked AMAZING!! I know you were a beautiful bride!
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#55 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:05 AM

Great planning thread Christie! Have a wonderful time in Jamaica! Sandals Grande looks amazing and so does your AHR loc! Great choices! Congrats!

#56 islandbride317

islandbride317
            • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:28 PM

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, LADIES!!!

We're BACK, and as you can see in my new Mrs. siggy pic, we had a BEAUTIFUL WEDDING DAY! My prayers for no rain were answered!! YES!

My full review with tons of pics will be up as soon as possible :)

#57 KarenM

KarenM
              • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

Congratulations Christie!! Your siggy pic is so beautiful!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

#58 L&A2010

L&A2010
                • 156 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

way to go on that great $ find for TTD shoot. I love the AHR site too.

#59 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
                  • 539 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by islandbride317
                    Next, I decided that if all goes well and the weather holds out, as May is rainy season for Jamaica, that I wanted to have the ceremony @ 2 pm on Friday May 14th (originally, I wanted to have it later in the day, but apparently rain is most likely at 4 pm!)

Here is the Roman Gazebo on the Manor side of the resort, and I love how unique this location is, without the chance of onlookers getting into the back ground of our photos, as can happen on the beach:

Click the image to open in full size.

And we decided just to go with the "Beautiful Beginnings" package by Martha Stewart, offered by Sandals:

For the ceremony, I also decided to give the guests fans to help with the heat and humidity, and I purchased these fans @ Michael's (a box of 18 was less than $20):

Next order of business -- THE DRESS!

I had originally purchased a very simple strapless A-line gown with no fuss or frills at David's Bridal (I had convined myself that I couldn't have my Dream Dress because we were having a DW), but I decided that in the end, it doesn't matter if it's too hot or not, I want MY PRINCESS DRESS, damn it!

Here is my other love.....my Sottero & Midgley RSM 1038 gown in Light Gold, with pics on the model, and me at my final fitting:

NEXT....the ACCESSORIES!

More to Come.....

Your dress is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! And it fits you perfectly. Thanks for sharing!
                    ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#60 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
                    • 734 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

Everything looks wonderful!!! I'm looking at the website now to order my OOT bags!
                      http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                      http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users