Jump to content

Photo

Some non-pro pics...will post more later


  • Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
  • Member
  • 766 posts

    Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:38 PM

    This is very nice of you to post some pictures just a few days after your wedding !

    Your dress is sooooooooo beautiful !

    Annie

    #42 gkashmira

    gkashmira
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,962 posts

      Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

      Love them! you look beautiful! I love the picture of the back of your hair - it's gorgeous! Baja Cantina looks really pretty!
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

      #43 amyh

      amyh

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

        Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:15 PM

        Congrats Andrea!! Everything looks like it was amazing, and its so sweet to see you and Christa partying together - how can I join that group??

        #44 anaderoux

        anaderoux
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,220 posts

          Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:19 PM

          Congratulations Andre!!! looks like you had fun!!!!

          #45 DreaW

          DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

            Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:58 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Wisco4
            Congratulations!
            Looks like a very fun wedding! Where was the place that you did the upsidedown shots?
            That picture was taken at Mango Deck, right next door to The Office

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by amyh
            Congrats Andrea!! Everything looks like it was amazing, and its so sweet to see you and Christa partying together - how can I join that group??
            You can join the group anytime....we are a bunch of Nicaraguans livin it up LOLOLOLOL.

            #46 amyh

            amyh

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

              Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:21 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by DREA14369

              You can join the group anytime....we are a bunch of Nicaraguans livin it up LOLOLOLOL.
              then I'll fit right in.. maybe your mom can teach me how to make gallo pinto and other dishes so I can impress my FMIL lol!

              #47 DreaW

              DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

                Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:32 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by amyh
                then I'll fit right in.. maybe your mom can teach me how to make gallo pinto and other dishes so I can impress my FMIL lol!
                ohhhhh amy I love gallo pinto...you know there are a couple of Nicaraguan restaurants in LA. We should pick a night to go eat some.
                I also love Salpicon

                #48 amyh

                amyh

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

                  Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:46 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DreaW
                  ohhhhh amy I love gallo pinto...you know there are a couple of Nicaraguan restaurants in LA. We should pick a night to go eat some.
                  I also love Salpicon
                  yes! I love Salpicon! my FMIL makes it cold.. is it supposed to be cold? I love lime, so she always saves me some when she makes it!

                  #49 DreaW

                  DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

                    Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:49 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amyh
                    yes! I love Salpicon! my FMIL makes it cold.. is it supposed to be cold? I love lime, so she always saves me some when she makes it!
                    yup it's supposed to be cold... I love it I can't stop eating it when I'm in Nicaragua or a Nicaraguan Restaurant.

                    #50 TracyK

                    TracyK
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 206 posts

                      Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:57 AM

                      Love the pictures, can't wait to see the rest! Glad you guys had a good time. Congrats!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users