• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#21 chrissytina924

chrissytina924
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:09 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kloc12
    My Wedding coordinator Esterlin just wrote back to me and said as of now she has not heard of new ownership on Melia in Punta cana and my wedding date is all set for Nov 5th 2010, I am reserved and told not to worry!!!! SO that is good....

Christina,....I am def going to call my travel agent from DW about this, b/c if things aren't affecting punta cana, they really shouldnt get us all nervous about this.
    Great!!! you can stop stressing then!!! Im not all that happy with destinationweddings.com as my TA anyway.. thankfully ill never have to use them again after this :o)
    Edward & Christina
    Melia Caribe Tropical
    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    June 26th, 2010

#22 chrissytina924

chrissytina924
    • 145 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:09 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Leslaine
      Do you happen to have a facebook?if so, add this group: Arrecife Melia Caribe, in there you will find several pictures of locations and also info about melia caribe inside photographers. They gave me all the information i needed.
      I didnt even know that.. ill def do that right now!! Thanks for the tip!
      Edward & Christina
      Melia Caribe Tropical
      June 26th, 2010

#23 mareW9

mareW9
      • 159 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by chrissytina924
        My coordinator is very slow answering back emails as well. I was told bc its due to the different country and especially around this time is "wedding season" so they have many weddings going on.. i can give you the contact emial of my rep as I dont have Laura if you like...
        That would be great! We still haven't heard back and it's been over a week - I don't mind them taking some time to respond as long as it doesn't mean we lose the date! I'm also going to try to call again on Monday. Not having the date / place confirmed is really holding up the rest of the process :)

#24 chrissytina924

chrissytina924
        • 145 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:50 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mareW9
          That would be great! We still haven't heard back and it's been over a week - I don't mind them taking some time to respond as long as it doesn't mean we lose the date! I'm also going to try to call again on Monday. Not having the date / place confirmed is really holding up the rest of the process :)
          No Problem.. it's: Grupos.eventos.melia.caribe@meliacaribetropical.co m & her name is Esterlin Josefina Martinez.. hope that helps!
          Edward & Christina
          Melia Caribe Tropical
          June 26th, 2010

#25 mareW9

mareW9
          • 159 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
            No Problem.. it's: Grupos.eventos.melia.caribe@meliacaribetropical.co m & her name is Esterlin Josefina Martinez.. hope that helps!
            Thank you so much!! I'll try writing Esterlin. We really hope to stay with Melia - I definitely can't afford to run back and do more site visits (much as I would like to!).

#26 lilsarahmae

lilsarahmae
            • 75 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:42 PM

getting married there oct 23 and so far every thing has been great yes it dose take time to get answers but they seem to be pretty good when the do reply back. Dont were it takes a while to confer a date especially if you are having a legal wedding

#27 kateandbri

kateandbri
              • 48 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:19 PM

Ok so I put down a deposit on the old package, can that deposit be used on the new packages? I'm confused? Can someone explain to me how this works? I think the newer packages might betters suit the amount of people I have coming, aghhh.
                http://global.thekno...rs/tt80ecb.aspx

32 + Bride & Groom So Far!

#28 FutureMrsG521

FutureMrsG521
                • 23 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:05 PM

My WC is Heinecy Santana and I emailed her this morning. I want to know if I could ever change my wedding package. Currently I have the TFT package (basic) but what if i want to do the TFT-75 or Tides-50? Would I be able to upgrade?

I hope everything goes smoothly, I am really starting to worry now.

#29 lilsarahmae

lilsarahmae
                  • 75 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

I wonder about that to so please post the answer

#30 Leslaine

Leslaine
                    • 19 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
                      I didnt even know that.. ill def do that right now!! Thanks for the tip!
                      You are welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users