flower options

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nljohnsonma

• 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 03:09 PM

Hi all, I am getting married at Sheraton Hacidenda del Mar in October this year, and I'm lost on flowers -- the florists I've spoken with won't give me straight answers on what flowers are in season in Cabo in fall. Does anyone know if there is a great local florist I could go to the week of my wedding and purchase groupings of flowers that are in stock -- or even a local farmer's market that sells flowers? I would prefer to simply do bouquets made up of whatever flowers are fresh and in season rather than having flowers imported from some far off place when the whole point is to embrace the destination.

Any thoughts much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

#2 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#3 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Check with florenta, they are good professionals.Congratulations on your wedding!!

#4 Ashley*

• 206 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:13 AM

Welcome & good luck planning! I was told roses we're in season most of the year...
        Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#5 destination_diva

• 82 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:25 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your engagement!

#6 cross

• 198 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

Congrats and welcome! You will find a ton of info on the forum. Happy planning!

#7 kclyburn

• 153 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:44 PM

go to 50flowers.com it will tell you what is in season and where. Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users