Sign in to follow this  
japonick

Coach

Hi! Just thought I would post a great deal I found. I just returned from the Coach outlet in Hershey, PA and they had some great deals on Coach cosmetic bags. I got 3 cosmetic bags for my bridesmaids for $19.99. They wrapped them up in tissue paper and gave me coach boxes. Just thought I would share the deal!

That's a great deal!

nmurch - there is a Coach outlet in Niagara Falls, Ontario but that unfortunately too far for you sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmurch View Post
wish we had coach outlets in canada.. boooo
There are actually a couple coach outlets in Ontario. You should check if there are any in the West. I love the Canadian coach outlets because the prices are the exact same as the prices in the US outlets but no worries about duty or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmurch View Post
wish we had coach outlets in canada.. boooo
I feel your pain! no outlets near me.....not even a regular store....although I heard through the rumour mill that one is coming soon!!!

There's as regular coach store here in west Edmonton mall but that's it maybe I'll still check it out to see if they have any good buys there :)

I hope you can find them also. When I walked in, they were on the clearance table and there was only one of the khaki/pink heritage stripe cosmetic bags. My wedding colors are pink/sand/chocolate so these were perfect. I was about to walk out when I asked if they had any more of them and the sales manager opened the drawers under the clearance table and pulled out two more! So if they don't have as many as you need...ask. They were originally $68.00 each, marked down to $49.99 with 50% clearance, which brought them down to $24.99 and they were handing out a 20% off coupon which brought them down to $19.99 each!