Sign in to follow this  
Lizzy

Need some good energy and some prayers

from one MN gal to another, my thoughts are with you! we'll all be thinking of you - hurry up and get better, and stop back in! we'll be waiting!

Hey Lizzy...just wanted you to know that I've thought of you alot today, and said some prayers along the way. Just wondering how you are...

Your prayers helped!!!!grouphug.gif

Thank you to ALL of you for your support! My mom didn't go in until around noon and was in recovery around 5pm. Thank god a biopsy was done! Hopefully the doctor will have some good news tomorrow! Tadd and I visited her tonight and it's amazing what a little dope will do!!!! She is hoping that she will be back on the computer with all of you tomorrow! We hope so too! I might just have to try to get my laptop into the hospital for her...lol!

Again, thank you so very much for all of your support! You all have been so incredibly helpful for both me and my mom through the planning of our wedding and now this... YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!! My wedding wouldn't be the same without all of you!!! Thank you for being so good to my mom...she adores every one of you!!! I do too!!!