Photo

Jennifer & Keith wedding slideshow

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#11 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:54 AM

Yay! Definitely worth the wait! Keeps getting better Juan! What beautiful pictures! Jen -- you looked so beautiful on your wedding day! And what a gorgeous gown! I am watching it again!

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:54 AM

Absolutely beautiful!!!

#13 cessyboston

cessyboston
      • VIP Member
      • 2,096 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:56 AM

jen you look so beautiful...............congrats...juan an amazing job
        Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#14 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:11 AM

YEAH JEN.. Ok Happy dance time..

The slideshow was awesome you looked amazing and so in love. And the kids in your bridal party were too cute for words.. OMG Jen seriously your baby is going to be so cute..

Juan, Yet another amazing job. OMG OMG OMG.. mine are next.. ok everyone leave Juan alone so he can work his magic.. :-)

#15 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:13 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TammyB
            YEAH JEN.. Ok Happy dance time..

The slideshow was awesome you looked amazing and so in love. And the kids in your bridal party were too cute for words.. OMG Jen seriously your baby is going to be so cute..

Juan, Yet another amazing job. OMG OMG OMG.. mine are next.. ok everyone leave Juan alone so he can work his magic.. :-)
            oh no tammy i just emailed him....lol... we want him for our wedding....lol....
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#16 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:15 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cessyboston
              I hope you get him... he was booked for mine!

#17 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:42 AM

Wow!!! Juan, you did it again!!! Those pics are beautiful.

Jen - everything was gorgeous!!! You must be so happy with how they turned out.

TammyB - you're next!!!! YIPPEE!!!

#18 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:54 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cessyboston

For you Erica I'll allow it.. lol

#19 NHPT

NHPT
                  • 3,848 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:55 AM

so amazing!!!!! i love them- i am SO anxious to see how ours look- i am trying to be patient.........
                    once again amazing job juan- and also another thanks for making your slideshows mac compatible!
                    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#20 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
                    • Banned
                    • 130 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:57 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jpkw
                      I just got home and saw it now! I was jumping with joy and have watched it 3 times already! WE LOVE IT!!!! Juan Carlos - thank you so very much! It is fabulous!!

I'm off to watch it again...

thanks for all of your hard work (and your patience with us too...)
                      I really want to know how he does it! No matter how many slideshows I look at they are all different and the couple looks fantastic! Wow!

I have this sick feeling that my pictures will not turn out anything like this but i am sure that is just crazy talk - he is amazing - I am sure it will be great!

Your photos will be great I know!

The photos that I loved where the ones with Scott with he's son in the room while they where getting ready, you are going to love those big time. I will give you your money back if you dont like those or any of your photos!

And if anybody emails me before Tammy's photos are ready dont let her know about it because she will get all over your case!! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users