Photo

Not Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

Ok so the other day I'm just going about my day thinking everything is just going great. Then I get and e-mail that says my wedding conifrimation has been canceled do to non-payment so I am bout to go crazy as i'm reading this because when I called to reserve the date I also made the payment. (were only staying 4nights at the resort so we had to pay the government fee, this is what the payment is) So I checked my account to make sure the money came out and it did. I just called and the girl and she was out but best believe I will be blowing up her phone tomorrow. I reserved the date march 2 and the money came out march 3 and the crazy thing is you have 10 days to make the payment. So they wait two months to say I didnt pay. Now I am the most laid back person/bride but how they gonna try to pull this 3months before my wedding.

Ok feel a little bit better now that, thats out.

#2 *Krista*

*Krista*
    • 819 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

WOW!! That's crap! I had a similar experience, where the WC emailed me to tell me that my credit card payment for deposit was denied, which is impossible because I have MORE than enough room! Then I realized that when I sent her the deposit information was in August, and my credit card expired in December, to be replaced with a new one, same number, but new expiration date. Anyways, they were trying to put through the deposit now - 8 months later? WTH? So, I explained to her why my deposit charge was rejected, and then she sent me another email a day or two later, telling me the same thing, she didn't put two and two together I guess!! She must have been sleeping that day or something!!!

I'm sure once you talk with them, everything will be cleared up! But you stand your ground girl and give them an earfull! :)
      July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#3 LA923

LA923
      • 200 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

That's terrible, I'm so sorry that happened. Keep after them and show them the paper trail. Keep us updated and I'm sure they will sort it out.

#4 jodieP

jodieP
        • 278 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

Aw this is awful, and u must be fuming? but this is fixable as u have the proof it was paid!! So stand your ground and it will be sorted out!

Good luck!!

Let us know the outcome too!

Jodie.xx
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/ZxiGp1.png

24 Booked plus bride & groom

#5 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
          • 265 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

thanks ladies. I will update hopefully tomorrow cause I will not stop until its sorted out.

#6 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
            • 265 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:18 PM

an update. They had me down for two reservations. I thought it was weird the day that I booked she sent to different confirmations. But everything is ok they just cancled the one that was not paid. haha But she could have answered my emails or my voice message but again its and island thing i guess. Just glad that is over and I still have my date and time.

#7 Krista_H

Krista_H
              • 428 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:26 PM

I see you're getting married at Breezes. I got married at a Breezes too and the same thing happened. I had a heart attack. What it is is that they need is an invoice from your travel agent with proof of payment of your trip.

#8 JanineA

JanineA
                • 2,482 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

Wow! That was crazy, but glad to hear it has all been sorted out and for the best! Good luck with the rest of your planning.

#9 AishaB

AishaB
                  • 2,350 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:11 PM

Glad to hear that it is all worked out!
                    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users