Photo

Where can I get a linen suit for the groom?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by beckyandbrian
    Go to Macy's. They were having a huge sale (70% off) last week. We bought his suit there a week ago - last Thursday - and saved so much $$! They had quite a few to choose from actually. They had one by I.N.C that was nice. We ended up purchasing a really great Perry Ellis suit and paid $40 for the jacket and $17 for the pants! The pants were slightly long, but we are just going to hem them. Definitely check out Macy's soon because I'm sure they will go fast.
    it was/is an awesome sale, if they have stuff left...keith went a few weeks ago and only found a tan linen suit that he wasn't thrilled w/, but we went this past weekend and found a PERFECT white linen suit, last pair of pants and they just happened to be his size. the whole thing cost about $50...don't remember what brand - maybe INC? possibly charter club.....

#12 calyx6

calyx6
    • 160 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 04:56 PM

If your fiance has his mind set on a linen suit and you still can't find the ideal one in stores during that short retail window, there is always the custom suit option. We just ordered a custom tropical wool suit online for about $209 trough baronboutique.com but they also had the option of using linen fabric. Another online site had a linen/silk blend option but less customization options. Will let you know how it turns out when it arrives.

-V-
      Tulum - November 3, 2007

#13 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
      • 298 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:14 PM

Thanks guys.... I will definitely be hitting Macy's tomorrow to take a look and I will let you guys know what I find............

#14 jia

jia
        • 11 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:08 AM

Hello,

I bought linen suit for my h2b from online store, that store mainly deals in custom tailor suits, so it was quite easy to choose the suit for my h2b, they have a wide range of fabrics , be it linen or wool. At that time they were on annual sale, i got my stuff at quite low price too :)

Regards,
          jia123

#15 DarcyJAde

DarcyJAde
          • 305 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:46 PM

We ordered FI's from studiosuits.com
            Custom made linen suits for $99. It's a really decent
            suit for the price. We are happy with it!
            http://img.weddingco...r/8vbdydmgt.png

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGP
            [/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users