Sign in to follow this  
heat_sync

newbie!

Hi! My name is Randy and I'm from the Philippines. My girlfriend and I are planning to have our "day" in a beach or resort. Beach-themed wedding is our dream since we first met. I know Philippines has to offer long white sand beaches like Boracay but i don't think they offer a place for wedding ceremonies. I would just like to know if someone can help me find a suitable and ideal and pocket friendly venue for the wedding and can also serve as the reception. Thanks!

Congratulations to you! Welcome to the forum! The search function is wonderful! After I booked our resort, everything else just fell into place! Good Luck & Happy Planning!

Hello Randy , and congratulation !!!

We are indipendent wedding planners in the Riviera Maya and Cancun ...and we have many years experiences in planning weddings ( Europe, Mexico etc..) ...we personally love this location!

As we are indipendent wedding planners we dont work insed AI because we think that each wedding is so different from another and having the same AI wedding is not our style, of course we are competitive also with prices rispect to AI.

We select personally every locations , so that we can offer the perfect one for you, suitable to your taste and budget ! If you want to have an idea of our options, please do not hesitate to contact us!! :-)))

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x