• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 heat_sync

• 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

Hi! My name is Randy and I'm from the Philippines. My girlfriend and I are planning to have our "day" in a beach or resort. Beach-themed wedding is our dream since we first met. I know Philippines has to offer long white sand beaches like Boracay but i don't think they offer a place for wedding ceremonies. I would just like to know if someone can help me find a suitable and ideal and pocket friendly venue for the wedding and can also serve as the reception. Thanks!

#2 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:58 AM

Congratulations to you! Welcome to the forum! The search function is wonderful! After I booked our resort, everything else just fell into place! Good Luck & Happy Planning!

#3 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
      • 246 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:02 PM

Hello Randy , and congratulation !!!
        We are indipendent wedding planners in the Riviera Maya and Cancun ...and we have many years experiences in planning weddings ( Europe, Mexico etc..) ...we personally love this location!
        As we are indipendent wedding planners we dont work insed AI because we think that each wedding is so different from another and having the same AI wedding is not our style, of course we are competitive also with prices rispect to AI.
        We select personally every locations , so that we can offer the perfect one for you, suitable to your taste and budget ! If you want to have an idea of our options, please do not hesitate to contact us!! :-)))

#4 YIweddings

• 173 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:40 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Sorry I cannot help with your location but you will find a lot of help from everyone here.
          Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#5 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

Welcome! I hope you can find the info you need. Just do some searches, and I'm sure something will come up to help you!

#6 Ravywedding

• 183 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:43 PM

Hey Randy, Congrats for you guys! This place is a great spot to answer all your questions!

#7 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

Congrats Randy and welcome to the forum. Happy planning!

#8 SomersSK

• 35 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

Congrats and Welcome!!!

Sarah and Paul
                  Dreams Punta Cana
                  Jan 12, 2011 - 4pm

#9 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:25 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users