Sign in to follow this  
amybermuda

Lose 10 pounds in 21 days

Bahh I can't read it! But congrats I'll try to find it online. I'm glad it worked for you. I find whenever I complete a detox/diet I feel so great after. Definintely motivation!

Anyone know of any substitutions for the fish? I really, really hate fish...I suppose I could just do lean chicken again, but that may get a little old after awhile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb0arder13 View Post
Anyone know of any substitutions for the fish? I really, really hate fish...I suppose I could just do lean chicken again, but that may get a little old after awhile!
My friend ate chicken the whole time and added some pork here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
My friend ate chicken the whole time and added some pork here and there.
Good deal. I could eat chicken till the cows come home (hehe) but fish and I do not get along.

I think I'm going to start this next Monday...wish me luck! I still have 20 pounds to lose before my wedding...luckily, I've got some time :)

I don't do well with strict regimens, but I feel like it's crunch time for me. I'm going to start it next week. I'll make sure to post how it goes! FI is giong to do it with me- that should make it a ilttle easier

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Rachel* View Post
For the first two weeks I noticed 3 cups of salad greens, but no dressing. Did you really eat it plain?
I noticed that- and I'm not sure about it.... but since there are carbs infused and what not, I don't see the harm in maybe doing one of those salad sprays? just 20 or so cals for a few sprays...

Thoughts?

For salads I used vinegar or fresh lemons squeezed on top. My friend (the fish hater!) used fat free Italian.

Oh and those that asked about regaining one you are done - I have been off for 2 weeks - and have maintained. I am going to do week 1 again next week to see if I can lose the last 3 pounds before the wedding.

If you ladies PM me with your email address, I will email it to you. .... at least as much as I can with leaving for Mexico in 11 days and working like a stressball :)