Sign in to follow this  
misstrae76

Few proofs from Micheal ROR 4/20/2010

Misstrae,

You look absolutely stunning! Makes me so excited to see and hear that it went so well. Relax for a minute and get going on that review, ok?

Congrats!

My cousin actually made the bridesmaids dresses! my MOH searched for two toned BM dresses and the one they liked were from Saison Blanche and that style showed up. My sister liked the dress just as formal wear so she bought one. We tried to order the colors were wanted but it wasn't available so we just got my ever so talented cousin to make them in our colors! She did such a fabulous job!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misstrae76 View Post
Hello all!!

I just wanted to come by and share a few pics from our recent wedding at the ROR! It was absolutely amazing!! More then what I had ever imagined it to be! I have yet to write my official review so stay tuned! Hope you like the pics

Click the image to open in full size.

You've got my color! I so love that blue...you guys look amazing!

You looked beautiful. How did you get the parasols there. Did you pack them in your luggage or did you take them through security. Its good to see the parasols, I cant tell if your girls had flowers as well. Im confused if I need to purchase bouquets for my girls with the parasols.