I leave Monday!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 chrissytina924

• 145 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:54 PM

aww thats super exciting and changing location last minute you must be a nervous wreck!! Im sure it will all turn out perfect for you though!! Good Luck!!
    Edward & Christina
    Melia Caribe Tropical
    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    June 26th, 2010

#12 Preciousmi811

• 342 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:05 AM

Thanks everyone for the LOVE! I am bubbling with excitement, and yes everything does happen for a reason.

When you book at an AI resort they are very busy. You may have to email the coordinator 4 or 5 times regarding the same question for more clarification, you may have to argue a price and refer to past emails, or you may have to play dirty and threaten to leave.

I just got very tired and didn't want to worry anymore. For the 2 days it took to move my wedding I had this weird psycho grin plastered on my face and I must have looked really scary because every one avoided me. But in the end it worked out and my family and friends are still staying at the RIU resort, it was affordable.

I became Vegan to lose weight and I lost so much that it keeps dropping off, so I am kinda scared the rum will hit me heavy. Next thing you know I'll have stitches and what was it... oh running naked into the ocean? Oh geez!
      One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#13 jackie_c

• 431 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:59 AM

I'm so excited for you!!! Enjoy your last few days as a fiance 'cause you'll soon be a mrs!!!

#14 Mrs.B

• 455 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:06 PM

Good luck and have fun! I would love to see pictures when it's all said and done!

#15 Leez309

• 186 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:08 PM

Wow, that sounds stressful!!!! Glad everything is turning out good for you. Have a ball!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users