grrrrr a britch vents!! lol

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Ravywedding

• 183 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:19 PM

sigh, still waiting...guess thats just an issue u end up stuck with when dealing with DW...patience is a virtue

#12 tracy0716

• 431 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
      They seem to answer also only one question per email, LOL Good luck!
      So very true! You have to keep your emails direct and with only one or two questions...otherwise they don't get answered! It's very hard for me since I too am a control freak and short on patience.

#13 Pazzesca

• 210 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:20 PM

I finally heard back and got a contract to review on Friday and it had a few things wrong in it. My FI’s name was spelled wrong, they had the wrong dates/year listed for the deposit and final payment and they had the incorrect number of maximum guests for the package I chose. I had to e-mail several times before the contract was corrected. I stressed about it all Friday until it was correct. It was a nightmare (in my head at least, lol).

#14 Pazzesca

• 210 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

Despite the few false starts, the contract is signed, the deposit paid and my date is May 14, 2011.

I'm super excited and I'm gonna go with the advise I received: "don't sweat it"!!

Thanks ladies!! <3

#15 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:52 AM

I think just a little patience will work. I bet they will get back to you soon!
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users