Photo

grrrrr a britch vents!! lol

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
  • 210 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

Oh my grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I initially called the Le Blanc Spa and Resort wedding phone number to ask questions and then, as I was instructed, I submitted my wedding reservation request online from their website last Friday.

I called them today, since I didn't hear back from them within the 48 hour time limit, that they never received my submission. They appologized and asked that I resubmit it via fax. Boo!

After I faxed and e-mailed the submission, I get an e-mail from the wedding department asking me to fax the submission to them!! That was now 2 1/2 hours ago!!

I e-mailed them back about half an hour ago asking them to confirm for me that they received my fax and to contact me so we can proceed with the next steps. I have yet to hear from anyone.

Is it just me being a panicky, type-a personalilty, britch (bride + bitch, lol) or has anyone else had a few bumps in the road while trying to book/secure their wedding date?!?!

#2 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
    • 590 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

Britch. HAHA love it! Relaaax, it's a year away. I am sure your date will be secure in a matter of hours. It's Mexico, there clocks tick to the beat of a different second.

#3 tracy0716

tracy0716
      • 431 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:07 PM

I know it sucks and with today's technology we tend to expect an immediate response but you're going to have to get used to it. They're busy with other weddings happening now or in a few days and they might be running on "island time". Most of us wait a few days for response from our WC. It's just how it goes. I guess it's better to know now instead of finding out later during your planning. Don't stress, you've got plenty of time!

#4 KimmyD

KimmyD
        • 351 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:30 PM

It's true, Mexican time is a little more relaxed. LOL! Hang in there, be ready for a few bumps here and there. Dont forget to enjoy the planning!
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt4304d.aspx
          28 Booked + Bride & Groom
          78 Room Nights!

#5 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
          • 210 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:51 PM

thanks for the words of encouragement ladies!! i've come to realize that i may be a bit of a control freak as well. i got an e-mail saying they got my fax but for some reason they never responded to my questions.

i've decided to just take it a day a time since they seem to be, lol.

#6 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
            • 590 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

They seem to answer also only one question per email, LOL Good luck!

#7 jodieP

jodieP
              • 278 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:58 AM

Love the britch part!! :) LMAO
                http://dwdf.daisypath.com/ZxiGp1.png

24 Booked plus bride & groom

#8 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                • 4,512 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
                  They seem to answer also only one question per email, LOL Good luck!
                  HAHAHAHA I LOL'd at this because its sooo true.

Don't worry, it will all work out! Just be patient :)
                  *Formerly Nikki07*
                  My Planning Thread

#9 Sandra&Greg

Sandra&Greg
                  • 47 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:26 AM

I know how you feel... i email my resort yesterday... and im cheking my email like every hour!!!!

#10 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
                    • 210 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:30 PM

oh my!! i seriously want to call and/or e-mail them again so i can secure a date but i don't want to be so stalkerish. it's so frustrating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users