Anyone Use Digipix in Jamaica?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 annishabarnes

• 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:02 AM

Congratulation on your upcoming wedding  I did not get married at a hotel buy i know  a great photographer i use for my wedding in Jamaica Richard Brown Of Dream Weddings Photography  this is their   website www.dreamweddingsphotography.com

#12 JuneWed

• 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

Did you end up using DigiPix or did you go with an outside photographer? How was the experience?? I am also getting married at Iberostar in June 2012 and would appreciate any feedback! Thanks so much!

#13 Corie

• 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

Did anyone end up using them? If so how was their pictures and what was there pricing like?

#14 kfarkas26

• Site Supporter
        • 209 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

FYI- I just got back from Iberostar and used digipix for our engagement session, all of the pictures turned out REALLY bad, lighting was off and they didn't take any of our suggestions for where we wanted the pictures taken. I wouldn't trust them for my wedding photos.

#15 henjoe

• 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hi there,

I am working on plannign my wedding next year at the iberostar in jamaica, however I am big on photography and videography. I cant seem to find any video lcips of weddings anywhere.

#16 henjoe

• 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

Did you have samples to show us?

#17 kfarkas26

• Site Supporter
              • 209 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

no i did not waste my money on the pictures- absolutly terrible!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users