Luggage Tags- Riviera Maya 2011

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 volosikj

• 200 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:46 AM

I was thinking about ordering business cards for luggage tags from Vista Print to give out as part of the OOT gifts. I am planning on laminating the premium business cards with laminating luggage cards I bought at Target for $1.99.

The order minimum is 250 for the business cards I would use for the luggage tags, and I will only need about 100. I wanted to see if any other brides wanted to go in on an order. I posted a picture of my design and am def. open to modifying it. Right now I have a promo code for free business cards, and to print the back costs $12.99 +shipping. Just PM me and let me know if you would like to split an order!
    Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Files

#2 cynlaf

• 23 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

Question on these luggage tags as I have been reading more and more people are doing this. How are the guests going to write their name and address on the back if you laminate them? I was going to do the same thing as you said before my FI pointed this out. Any ideas?

#3 volosikj

• 200 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:33 AM

I was actually going to write everyone's name on the tag before I sent them out. You can always have your guests write with a Sharpie on the Laminating Material too. Permanent Markers show up and stay put!

#4 Jennybell1

• 661 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

You can also buy non laminating luggage tags - where the card is slipped into the packaging and then thereis a little plastic closure - that is what I am doing as I dont want to write out everyone elses address. Plus they say not to put your address on luggage tags - only to put your name and a cell phone number as this is a huge pirvacy issue. Plus a crime issue too. They say no land phone numbers and no address.
          Just a heads up. Luggage handlers then know your not home....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users