Photo

Guest icebreakers -get to know you...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 trinamh

trinamh
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:19 PM

I am just wondering if anyone has any great ideas for 'getting to know each other' or ice breaker activities. possible things to do on the shuttle to the resort or at a lounge one night. Would love some fun - not too cheesy ideas.... help...

Trina

#2 Ayita

Ayita
    • 861 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:44 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by trinamh
      I am just wondering if anyone has any great ideas for 'getting to know each other' or ice breaker activities. possible things to do on the shuttle to the resort or at a lounge one night. Would love some fun - not too cheesy ideas.... help...

Trina
      We organized a cocktail party the first night when everybody was there. It worked great - everybody was very relaxed. I also put pics of everybody in my welcome booklets.

#3 alison15

alison15
      • 356 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:44 AM

I plan to keep everything very relaxed so I wasn't going to do icebreakers but just make sure everyone has lots of drinks and I think they will do it on their own!

#4 simba1234

simba1234
        • 179 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:16 AM

I personally don't like when I feel like I'm being forced to mingle with planned 'icebreaker' activities. So, for my wedding I just organized a welcome cocktail reception with lots of drinks and good music. By the end of that hour everyone loved each other and was one big happy family:) It just happened naturally - people just started talking, drinking, dancing and it was a GREAT way to break the ice. By the time the wedding came around everyone and I mean EVERYONE was partying with each other like they had know each other for a lifetime.

#5 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
          • 183 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:18 AM

u could do a mad libs/well-wishes sessions...where they read well wishes for u as a couple, but of course, its been completed in mad libs form...crazy crazies

#6 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
            • 246 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:06 PM

Hello and congratulation, we are indipendent wedding planner and we always have often organize activities for wedding group to know each other...
              I rather suggest some cultural-beach excursions and theme dinner nights...they are perfect to brake the ice ;-)))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users