Sign in to follow this  
trinamh

Guest icebreakers -get to know you...

I am just wondering if anyone has any great ideas for 'getting to know each other' or ice breaker activities. possible things to do on the shuttle to the resort or at a lounge one night. Would love some fun - not too cheesy ideas.... help...

Trina

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinamh View Post
I am just wondering if anyone has any great ideas for 'getting to know each other' or ice breaker activities. possible things to do on the shuttle to the resort or at a lounge one night. Would love some fun - not too cheesy ideas.... help...

Trina
We organized a cocktail party the first night when everybody was there. It worked great - everybody was very relaxed. I also put pics of everybody in my welcome booklets.

I plan to keep everything very relaxed so I wasn't going to do icebreakers but just make sure everyone has lots of drinks and I think they will do it on their own!

I personally don't like when I feel like I'm being forced to mingle with planned 'icebreaker' activities. So, for my wedding I just organized a welcome cocktail reception with lots of drinks and good music. By the end of that hour everyone loved each other and was one big happy family:) It just happened naturally - people just started talking, drinking, dancing and it was a GREAT way to break the ice. By the time the wedding came around everyone and I mean EVERYONE was partying with each other like they had know each other for a lifetime.

Hello and congratulation, we are indipendent wedding planner and we always have often organize activities for wedding group to know each other...

I rather suggest some cultural-beach excursions and theme dinner nights...they are perfect to brake the ice ;-)))