Photo

BLOG - Palm Trees, Beach and WIN a Hand Painted FAN!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

Big shout goes out to Char & Mike this past Saturday who tied the knot here in Vallarta (with the help of Eva & Michael from Vallarta Weddings!) and another shout-out to Katie who tied the knot with Jerod in Sayulita (with the help of Kerry from Sayulita Wave) this past Saturday (may 2nd) as well!

Eva & Michael asked us to base something on Char & Mike's response card down below and I think Omar did a pretty good replica .

Click the image to open in full size.

As far as Katie's maracas go .... well, I had a brain freeze moment. Before posting the REAL maracas, the FIRST person (minus the people/guests involved in this particular wedding to comment on the blog and tell me what's wrong with the picture down below, wins a hand-painted fan from Mishka Designs and I'll pay the shipping!! So, put yer thinking caps on and lemme know!

Coming-up more maracas and a few inspiration notes as I'm working hard on some upcoming events. May is speeding to a close!!

#2 Mandy Canada

Mandy Canada
    • 79 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mishka Designs
      Big shout goes out to Char & Mike this past Saturday who tied the knot here in Vallarta (with the help of Eva & Michael from Vallarta Weddings!) and another shout-out to Katie who tied the knot with Jerod in Sayulita (with the help of Kerry from Sayulita Wave) this past Saturday (may 2nd) as well!

Eva & Michael asked us to base something on Char & Mike's response card down below and I think Omar did a pretty good replica .

As far as Katie's maracas go .... well, I had a brain freeze moment. Before posting the REAL maracas, the FIRST person (minus the people/guests involved in this particular wedding to comment on the blog and tell me what's wrong with the picture down below, wins a hand-painted fan from Mishka Designs and I'll pay the shipping!! So, put yer thinking caps on and lemme know!

Coming-up more maracas and a few inspiration notes as I'm working hard on some upcoming events. May is speeding to a close!!
      Although they are nice, looks like Jarod is marying some one else other then Katie, lol. Elaihe? Good thing you notice before creating all of them.

#3 Mandy Canada

Mandy Canada
      • 79 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mandy Canada
        Although they are nice, looks like Jarod is marying some one else other then Katie, lol. Elaihe? Good thing you notice before creating all of them.
        Maybe the date is wrong as well, supposed to be May 2nd not May 10??

#4 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
        • 1,574 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:50 PM

You're both right - but somebody already won . But, yes, wrong date, wrong bride - actually I don't even have a bride with that name - but a bride's mom - jaja! major brain overload, I think .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users