• 1,001 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:16 PM

"Oh Nicky thats really sweet of you yes please,but where do i put it lol"

#963 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by roo66 

"Oh Nicky thats really sweet of you yes please,but where do i put it lol"

Its supposed to be placed in your left shoe :-) 

I will have to carry mine or attach to my bouquet or somewhere though as im going barefoot for the ceremony!!!

Lucky Sixpence  - signifies wealth, both financial wealth and a wealth of happiness

If you would like me to send you mine to borrow then send me a PM with your address or email me at nicyx@hotmail.com with it and i will pop it in the post for you :-)

xoxox

#964 janapana

janapana
        • 591 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:34 AM

I´ve decided that rather than clean the apartment or do any exercise, i´d try and put all my lists on to one list..... been in a shopping frenzy this last week, so feel like i´m actually getting somewhere....

trouble is, i´ve found lists i made maybe 3 months ago that have all sorts of good ideas that i´d forgotten! = more shopping!  (someone needs to take my credit card away!)

#965 janapana

janapana
          • 591 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:11 AM

ah well, didn´t get too far with the lists, the urge to spend money over took me so i started looking at bridal jewellery. so far i LOVE the one you wore louise, but i also like these two, just not sure if they´re too blingy?

y?!Bzv1chQ!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKiQEw0RISNLBBM(,i+oU1w~~0_35.jpg... !BzmmqzQCWk~$(KGrHqZ,!jgEw44nDg4tBMWwV2kIl!~~0_35.jpg

#966 josietoms

josietoms
            • 765 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by janapana 

I´ve decided that rather than clean the apartment or do any exercise, i´d try and put all my lists on to one list..... been in a shopping frenzy this last week, so feel like i´m actually getting somewhere....

trouble is, i´ve found lists i made maybe 3 months ago that have all sorts of good ideas that i´d forgotten! = more shopping!  (someone needs to take my credit card away!)

LOL - this is exactly what keeps happening to me!!!

Josie x

#967 josietoms

josietoms
              • 765 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:05 AM

Jo - I dont think the necklaces are too 'bling' depends how bling your dress is - I love the first one xx

Josie x

#968 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:05 AM

Haha.... Ive been doing list ALL bloody day and im all list'd out!!! Haha, great minds think alike :-)

Love the 1st necklace best. The 2nd one is more blingly than the 1st but not too blingy!!

I agree with Josie depends on what your dress is like..... x

#969 waybuloo

waybuloo
                  • 306 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:31 AM

OMG the last time I came on this site it was on page 26!!!!!  Have had not internet at home & for some reason this site won't upload on my phone.....aarggghh!!

Louise I can't believe you have had your wedding, you look amazing!!!! Can't wait for your review.

Michelle your bag is stunning....love it & how funny that they got you the same, spooky!!  & think I have found my dress in the same shop as yours is from (it is between two), the ladies in there were lovely it is the Maggie Sottero - Daphne with Valencia skirt wanted to walk up Eltham high street in it....lol!!

Josie where did you get your bookmarks from?  they are lovely.

Anyway I will be on here daily now 291 sleeps...eeek so exciting!!

p.s glad to be back :)

#970 michelle2011

michelle2011
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by waybuloo 

OMG the last time I came on this site it was on page 26!!!!!  Have had not internet at home & for some reason this site won't upload on my phone.....aarggghh!!

Louise I can't believe you have had your wedding, you look amazing!!!! Can't wait for your review.

Michelle your bag is stunning....love it & how funny that they got you the same, spooky!!  & think I have found my dress in the same shop as yours is from (it is between two), the ladies in there were lovely it is the Maggie Sottero - Daphne with Valencia skirt wanted to walk up Eltham high street in it....lol!!

Josie where did you get your bookmarks from?  they are lovely.

Anyway I will be on here daily now 291 sleeps...eeek so exciting!!

p.s glad to be back :)

Originally Posted by janapana 

ah well, didn´t get too far with the lists, the urge to spend money over took me so i started looking at bridal jewellery. so far i LOVE the one you wore louise, but i also like these two, just not sure if they´re too blingy?

y?!Bzv1chQ!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKiQEw0RISNLBBM(,i+oU1w~~0_35.jpg... !BzmmqzQCWk~$(KGrHqZ,!jgEw44nDg4tBMWwV2kIl!~~0_35.jpg

Aww they are both lovely. I dont think they are to blingy. The first is my fav :o)

ha ha you were like me then i didn't wanna take my dress off. You just want to show the world dont you. I agree the women in there are lovely! Daphne is GORGEOUS!! absolutely perfect :o) dont you just love Maggie dresses

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users