Nicy are the i do stickers blue?

#702 char79uk

char79uk
    • 262 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-McRae
      Hey Ladies

Well after a few family issues i have lost a bridesmaid (sister in law) and a flowergirl (niece), i am absolutley gutted because i would have loved for them to share our special day with us but after the comments that have been made towards me from fiance's mother and sister this will not be happening!

As well as all this going on my day has been full of filling in job applications and c.v's because i am currently unemployed at present and jobs seem few and far between round here so i am hoping i hear back from them soon as i could do with some positive news and then i can get stuck in to some real planning :-) but for now still counting down the days until we can book which hopefully wont be to far away.

Vicki x
      Vicki I am so sorry to hear about your family issues, I have major problems with my FMIL and BIL, we fell out over an argument trying to arrange my FI's 30th birthday nearly 3 years ago. I know it is not nice but you just have to think that it is only about you and FI and nobody else, don't let them upset your special day.

I am sooooo sorry about you losing your job I didn't realise and there I am rattling on about getting a new one...I really hope that something comes up for you soon because I know how hard it is being out of work.

xxx
      xxx Charmaine xxx

#703 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by michelle2011
        Nicy are the i do stickers blue?
        Hey Michelle, yes the I do stickers are in Blue, I think it says on the packet "something Blue" :-)

I love little novelty things and when i got the sixpence i saw these and was going to get them anyway but even better when i saw i could get them free :-) BARGAIN x

#704 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:47 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nicyx
          Hey Michelle, yes the I do stickers are in Blue, I think it says on the packet "something Blue" :-)

I love little novelty things and when i got the sixpence i saw these and was going to get them anyway but even better when i saw i could get them free :-) BARGAIN x
          Lovely i'm going to get some. I was going to have something blue on my garter but i will have them instead, cheers hun, I am going to borrow some earrings from mum, my dress and everything else is my new and i might see if my dad (whos not coming) has something old i can take :o)

#705 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
          • 157 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:44 AM

Afternoon Ladies

I have a job interview this afternoon so keeping my fingers and toes tightly crossed would be fantastic if i got the job, i will let you know how it goes.

Have you ladies all had good weekends?

Vicki x

#706 josietoms

josietoms
            • 765 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:09 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-McRae
              Afternoon Ladies

I have a job interview this afternoon so keeping my fingers and toes tightly crossed would be fantastic if i got the job, i will let you know how it goes.

Have you ladies all had good weekends?

Vicki x
              I hope it went well - lets us know how you get on. Fingers crossed x
              Josie x

#707 josietoms

josietoms
              • 765 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

Love all your purchases Nicy - you seem to be on a roll at the moment :-)

The wedding all seemed more real today as me and one of my BMs went round delivering all the STD cards for our AHR. Worked out we need to send the invites out 1st Oct as we need the RSVP by 24th Dec.
                We have had a really good response from the STD postcards - I got them done on Vistaprint!! We put the website address on them as well as its now all finished and everyone loves it had so many texts.
                Click the image to open in full size.
                Josie x

#708 josietoms

josietoms
                • 765 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:20 PM

Back .....
                  Josie x

#709 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by josietoms
                    Love all your purchases Nicy - you seem to be on a roll at the moment :-)

The wedding all seemed more real today as me and one of my BMs went round delivering all the STD cards for our AHR. Worked out we need to send the invites out 1st Oct as we need the RSVP by 24th Dec.
                    We have had a really good response from the STD postcards - I got them done on Vistaprint!! We put the website address on them as well as its now all finished and everyone loves it had so many texts.
                    ~Aww they are really lovely Josie x

#710 josietoms

josietoms
                    • 765 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Actually got round to doing a logo as well!

I dont know how I ever found time to go to work - lol!

Pretty basic, but then we are trying to keep everything simple x
                      Josie x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users