• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#511 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by michelle2011
    ha ha i am on the mini pill now so dont get periods anymore, lovely jubbley!!

I ordered my pink fans today! And i have also ordered some bags from islepac for my OOT's.. i just hope they are nice...(pink of course)!! I've also decided on my jewellery i just need to go and buy it. (debenhams).. might try and pop there this weekend although it's FI's 30th on sat and i have my BM's daughters birthday party on the sun so it's gonna be a busy one :o)
    Im on the pill, so i will just carry on to the next pack if i have to....

Well done on more wedding progress :-)
    Happy 30th Bday Dan
    One of FI's friends and his wife are thinking about booking up for just a week with their little boy who will be turning 1 while we are out there! So that will be nice for FI to have a friend going... (maybe a potential new bestman? not that FI has said anything i'm just jumping to conclusions) I have my fingers x'd for him anyway x
    Oooo, more peeps booking thats great :-) Fingers crossed for having a new best man :-) Will be really lovely for him to have a friend there, like you i am so so mad at Stephens friends for letting him down, more mad at my friends for letting me down... i can deal with my own hurt, but i hate to see my FI hurt, thats just a hurt i hate having... its gets me so mad!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jodieP
    Nicola - Your fans look great! well done on the diy!! I have so many ideas and just dont have the darn time to get the stuff I need or to make it!!

Well ladies I have officially passed the 6 month mark!! and I'm super excited! we will have been engaged a whole year on the 27th of this month!! :) where has the time gone!! So excited to be here tho! we've sent away agin for a few more quotes on invites! however I keep going back to the original ones! that are part diy so some personal touches should make them special! Really ned to start my get healthy and toned plan soon!! :S That way i'm not gona be crash dieting before mexico!

Who has been watching the new 4 weddings US version!! I love it so much more than the uk version!! :) and I cannot wait for bulging brides to stat on living!! :) That should give me a quick swift kick up the backside to get in shape!!

Anyways Hope you are all having a fabulous day!!

Jodie.xx

Glad you like the DIY :-) I love doing stuff like that.... i just put all the ther chores on a back seat when it comes to craft, and i only got into it when i started wedding planning!!! haha x

Whoo passed ya 6 months mark... this is where time will fly i think cant wait until i reach the 6 months, im so jealous of you lovelys as your weddings are so close x

we share the same date for a kind of anniversary though as FI and i have been together 9 years on 27th July :-) Whoo Whoo x

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Woodsylou
    I can't believe how close the wedding is now! i can't wait! i have a constant ball of anxiety in my stomach, but i love it!

also, i weighed in at Boots this morning and i've dropped a BMI category and i'm so pleased!
    I use boots to weigh to... love how it tells you BMI etc!!! & well done you xox

#512 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:42 PM

AND JOSIE..... I LOVE YOUR NEW SIGGY PIC xox

#513 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
      • 418 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by michelle2011
        One of FI's friends and his wife are thinking about booking up for just a week with their little boy who will be turning 1 while we are out there! So that will be nice for FI to have a friend going... (maybe a potential new bestman? not that FI has said anything i'm just jumping to conclusions) I have my fingers x'd for him anyway x
        Thats fab!!! lets hope they do then, i know what you mean about having your friends of course your always friends with peoples other 1/2's but its not the same as ur own mates!

OMG i am totally freaking out - and sort of as bad as it sounds I am totally regretting arranging a surprise 30th party for my FI.

I have a month and half to go and i'm panicing about the guest list. When i was looking at hall's i expected 50ish people then found out my friends aunt worked for a hall so I ended up getting a hall for super cheap for a saturday night with a bar £100 ! So i booked it. The other day went to the balloon man to look at cost of decorations etc and he asked where the party was and when i said he said "OH, thats a BIG hall" now im worried i'm gonna end up with like 30 people in a hall for 150!! Its so hard inviting people you dont know and working out who his friends are - so far i've had to guess from facebook people and his best mate is helping...

I would hate for him to be dissapointed or look like Gary-no-mates

Oh and i've yet to sort his present/food/decor/cake ARGHHHH!

#514 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
        • 545 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:40 AM

awwww don't worry honey, i bet you end up full up! just invite everyone! haha!

my wedding jewellery just turned up, i just love it soooooooooooooooooooooo much! i will update my planning thread!

how is everyone today? x
          a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#515 janapana

janapana
          • 591 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:42 AM

Goooood today! Hot, but good. Coming back to the UK a week on Saturday for a christening, can´t wait..... may have to do a tiny bit of shopping while i´m back! Just how much can you fit in ryanair´s cabin luggage?

#516 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
            • 545 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:45 AM

love your sig pic!! so cute!

it's cold here at the mo, you have stolen our sun how's the hangover now?!

unfortunately not a lot! just come with an empty suitcase and go back with a full one! haha!

I just spoke to the secretary of the West Ham Manager and she's getting me a letter signed for my H2B to say congratulations!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy, he's going to be over the MOON! i can't wait for the Best Man to read it out at our wedding breakfast! life is goooooooooooooood!

although, i am a BALL of nervous energy today! x

#517 janapana

janapana
              • 591 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:00 AM

That´s supercool! Boys and football! If FI´s team were any better i think he´d love that, as it is, he´s keeping his head down at the mo regarding football (sheff weds!)

I think i´m finally back to normal, whatever that is. Going to lay off the drink for a few days tho. My brother comes out for a holiday at the weekend so will prob end up messy again.

What day do you fly louise?

#518 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                • 545 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:09 AM

haha! you should still speak to them i think (most clubs need at least 6 weeks notice) as he'd still be chuffed!

ohhhhh lovely weekend plans! where in spain are you?

i fly on the 25th! i can't believe it! my heart may stop beating by then, honsetly, i don't think it's possible to live long if your heart beats this fast constantly!

#519 janapana

janapana
                  • 591 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:22 AM

OMG 11 days til you go! Are you even managing to sit still at all?

We´re near Alicante on the Costa Blanca and i´ve got to get off my arse and go and pick my daughter up from sports camp....... This forum is too too addictive!

#520 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                    • 545 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:55 AM

oh lovely! how long you been over there? how idealic!

i cant sit still. i can't eat. i can't sleep! it's jsut sooooooooo exciting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users