• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#41 char79uk

char79uk
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lynsey
    Thank you Kerry!! Your wedding day is not long at all bet you are so excited! This is the best website ever! I don't really know anyone who has got married in Mexico but it's just what we always wanted the special people in our life in a beautiful location. It's great to hear what everyone else is planning. xx
    I agree Lynsey, I'm so glad I started this thread, it is so nice to talk to UK brides as we can all share ideas on TA, hotels, contacts etc.

It's frustrating that I can't get any quotes or prices until May 2011 as we are not getting married until June 2012.....but that just gives me even more time to plan and talk to you lovely brides to be.

Charmaine x
    xxx Charmaine xxx

#42 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
    • 418 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nicyx
      This website is rediculously(S?) addictive!! between this and flippin' facebook...LOL

The wedding is all i have on my mind its so hard to think about anything else... Im on cloud 9... think i will be every day from now until then... and afterwards as i cant wait to become Mrs. Nicola Creely...... haha, I LOVE IT!!! :-)
      Same!! Always here and FB!! Creely is not a bad name at all!! Mines gonna be Wedderburn... Like the castle up in your end of the country lol

Everyoneeee always says how do you spell that?!

Whats everyone elses new surnames gonna be??

#43 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lynsey
        Thank you Kerry!! Your wedding day is not long at all bet you are so excited! This is the best website ever! I don't really know anyone who has got married in Mexico but it's just what we always wanted the special people in our life in a beautiful location. It's great to hear what everyone else is planning. xx
        Your right this is the best website ever.... cant believe how much useful info you get of here and how friendly everyone is.... such a nice place to come :-)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by char79uk
        I agree Lynsey, I'm so glad I started this thread, it is so nice to talk to UK brides as we can all share ideas on TA, hotels, contacts etc.

It's frustrating that I can't get any quotes or prices until May 2011 as we are not getting married until June 2012.....but that just gives me even more time to plan and talk to you lovely brides to be.

Charmaine x
        I was in your boat this time 12 months ago Charmaine and honestly i know how frustrated you must be... but trust me the next year will fly by and you will be so well prepared... I only found this site in Jan and i tell you i wish id found it so much earlier as im sure it would helped my waiting for prices alot more pleasent :-)

xox

#44 Lynsey

Lynsey
        • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:41 PM

I know I felt like that when we couldn't get our prices it's so frustrating! Our TA told us the prices would be out on the 29th and i was so excited to get online then we booked on the 8th of May!!! So excited it's booked, we cracked open the champers on Sat to celebrate!! Enjoy all the planning before the booking it's all part of the excitment! xxxx
          Lynsey
          xxxxxxx

#45 Lynsey

Lynsey
          • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:43 PM

I will be Mrs McLaughlin woo hoo can't wait!! xxxx
            Lynsey
            xxxxxxx

#46 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

Wedderburn is ok too :-)
              My friend has just got married her married name is Hayley Bailey and she dosent half get some stick on FB!! Haha :-)

My FI thinks my married nam will be slightly wierd as his cousin and i will then share the same name (at least til she gets married) and FI is used to it.... Oooo, yes whats everyones elses married name :-)

xox

#47 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
              • 418 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:46 PM

Lynsey - thats lovely with the champers!! how long have you been engaged for? x

#48 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
                • 418 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nicyx
                  Wedderburn is ok too :-)
                  My friend has just got married her married name is Hayley Bailey and she dosent half get some stick on FB!! Haha :-)

xox

HAHAHAHAH!!!! that is a fantastic name

#49 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
                  • 418 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

Any of you ladies planning to do any DIY projects?!

#50 Lynsey

Lynsey
                    • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

We got engaged on the 25th of July 2009 and hopefully get married on the 25th July 2011 all going to plan!! xxxx
                      Lynsey
                      xxxxxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users