Jump to content

Photo

Any brides from the UK


  • Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#421 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
  • Member
  • 545 posts

    Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:59 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by roxmysockz
    Dominican is a bit cheaper than mexico but even so if she was any real friend she'd be paying the extra to come with u rather than bullshitting you !!!!
    yup. tbh i checked mexico prices and they have gone up a bit too, so it's deffo cheaper to go to Dom. it's just the principal. and the fact she keeps telling me about her £3k off the cuff bonus and her £4k pay rise and the fact that her boyfriend has got a payrise and that her mortgage has gone down etc etc etc. you know? i know eventually it'll be her that regrets it, but you know, for now, it still stings!
    a UK bride :)

    35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

    My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

    #422 michelle2011

    michelle2011
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,301 posts

      Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:59 PM

      wow what a bargain. I might have a pop down the £1 shop! See what i can find!

      #423 Nicyx

      Nicyx
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,914 posts

        Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:33 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by roxmysockz
        Speaking of fans, I recently had a small fan purchasing accident lol

        I was looking for wicca fans to decorate on ebay I see a auction ending within minutes so I quickly bidd and won for £3. When I looked carefully i'd actually won 70 fans LOL!!

        Well anyway a few friends had weddings abroad so gave them some but I have around 19/20 that I wont be using so if any of you girls want them let me know and you can have them for free.

        This is how they look;

        Click the image to open in full size.

        Heres an example of one I decorated to test

        Click the image to open in full size.

        Anyway let me know if any of you want xx
        Gorgeous, do you have 7/8 spare? If your giving em away free, i'll jave some as these are the ones im wanting.... That will be a start to something of my long list?

        You have made a great job dressing them up :-) xo Love your colour x

        #424 Nicyx

        Nicyx
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,914 posts

          Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Woodsylou
          that's the one! she can't afford Mexico, so she's booked two weeks all inclusive at a 5 star hotel in Dominican Republic.... go figure! haha!

          Michelle - i know, i think it's quite funny now, i've removed myself a bit so it doesn't hurt as much any more.
          Awww, hun i really really feel for you!!! This is such a hard thing to deal with... Good that your the bigger person though and have a great attitude to it not letting her see the hurt, she dosnt deserve it!!! I agree with the others,F.... her, You will have the best day and as Michelle said she will probably realise this was a bad bad decission... Its definatly times like these you know who your friends are..... xox xox

          #425 josietoms

          josietoms
          • Member
          • 765 posts

            Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:50 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by roxmysockz
            Speaking of fans, I recently had a small fan purchasing accident lol

            I was looking for wicca fans to decorate on ebay I see a auction ending within minutes so I quickly bidd and won for £3. When I looked carefully i'd actually won 70 fans LOL!!

            Well anyway a few friends had weddings abroad so gave them some but I have around 19/20 that I wont be using so if any of you girls want them let me know and you can have them for free.

            This is how they look;

            Click the image to open in full size.

            Heres an example of one I decorated to test

            Click the image to open in full size.

            Anyway let me know if any of you want xx
            Ha ha ha - same as me! Got mine from Bobs DIY or something similiar - I got 40 for £1.50 and sold half at a car boot sale for 20p each - lol!!
            Josie x

            #426 roxmysockz

            roxmysockz
            • Jr. Member
            • 418 posts

              Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:17 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nicyx
              Gorgeous, do you have 7/8 spare? If your giving em away free, i'll jave some as these are the ones im wanting.... That will be a start to something of my long list?

              You have made a great job dressing them up :-) xo Love your colour x
              No problem would rather someone else make use of them than sit in my cuboard!

              PM me the address to send them to x

              #427 michelle2011

              michelle2011
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,301 posts

                Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:24 PM

                love your new pic Kerry!

                #428 Nicyx

                Nicyx
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,914 posts

                  Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:32 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by michelle2011
                  love your new pic Kerry!
                  Was just going to say the same :-) Its lovely x

                  #429 Nicyx

                  Nicyx
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,914 posts

                    Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:39 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by roxmysockz
                    No problem would rather someone else make use of them than sit in my cuboard!

                    PM me the address to send them to x
                    Thank you, have sent you a PM :-)

                    Sorry, I sounded well cheeky in my earlier msg about them being free BUT im never one to miss a freebe... I was looking at this style anyway x Thanks very much xox

                    #430 Soon-to-be-McRae

                    Soon-to-be-McRae
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 157 posts

                      Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:08 PM

                      Roo66.....Where did you get the turqoise hair vines from? Turqoise is my colour and i have been thinking of what to do with my bridesmaids hair.

                      Woodsylou.....Sorry to hear about what your so called "friend" has done thats awful, but like all the ladies have said you certainly know who your friends are, the people who will be joining you in Mexico are the important ones and the people who want to be with you on your special day.

                      I am going to do silk fans but wanted to have them personalised with name and date but struggling to find where i can get these from in either turqoise or white.
                      Also thinking of doing magnets think it was Josietoms on here that had a fab idea which i was going to borrow ;-) (hope you don't mind Josie).

                      I phoned FC again today to see if they are any the wiser as to when dates for November 2011 will be released and the lady said they have had a delivery of brochures that are going out in the next couple of weeks so thinks end of July, begining of August hoping this is the case so keeping fingers crossed.

                      Vicki x




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users