Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#3801 leasexy24

leasexy24
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:57 AM

Aw thank you! Did you get your birth cert legalised by sending it to FCO in Milton Keynes yeah were leaving our house at 5:15! Not looking forward to it!!

#3802 herbie76

herbie76
    • Site Supporter
    • 270 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:49 PM

No I just ordered a copy of birth certificates and that was fine.
      On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#3803 leasexy24

leasexy24
      • 112 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:35 AM

Aw thanks I think ill just stick with that then my WC said I dont nd nothin legalized or translated so I think ill listen to her Went for my final fitting everything is perfect ready for collection the day before we leave x

#3804 Selina Newman

Selina Newman
        • 46 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:11 AM

Hello

I was wondering if anybody is travelling with Thomas Cook and how you are taking your wedding dress?

TC have told me that my dress needs to go in the hold but I really want to take it in my hand luggage and get one of those travel boxs for my dress but am not sure if they will allow me.

Thank you
          Selina

#3805 carrieb258

carrieb258
          • 216 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:17 AM

I too would like to know the answer to this. I personally fully intend to take my dress on the plane with me, I don't see how if it is the right sized box they can stop you taking it on with you. It would terrify me to put it on the plane.... 

Has anyone else had experience with Thomas Cook flights? Also how did you get around the ridiculously low baggage weight limit? 20k per person is nothing, no idea how I'm going to transport two weeks of clothes and all our wedding stuff on that amount x

Attached Files

#3806 Selina Newman

Selina Newman
            • 46 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:27 AM

Hi Carrie

I found on the TC website that if you email TCHDPreTravelAdmin@thomascook.com before you travel they will give you an additional 20kg hold luggage just for wedding attire only.  I have emailed them this morning so fingers crossed.  I have got a standard 25kg to fly with them woo :-)

#3807 carrieb258

carrieb258
              • 216 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:36 AM

That's useful thank you - although I think that only applies if you book a TC wedding package which I did not :-( I will certainly drop them an email to check. 

#3808 Selina Newman

Selina Newman
                • 46 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:45 AM

No I have not booked my wedding through TC either :-( But my group booking is classed as a wedding booking so hoping I can blag it that way.  I'll keep you posted how I get on.

I have also emailed them about taking my dress on as hand luggage so will let you know what there responce is.

xx

#3809 carrieb258

carrieb258
                  • 216 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:49 AM

That would be great thank you! Let's keep our fingers crossed x

#3810 carrieb258

carrieb258
                    • 216 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:50 AM

When and where are you getting married Selina? How is the planning going? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users