Hi ladies my planning thread is up

http://www.bestdesti...os#post_1635327 

Its great Michelle, really great xxx :-) xx

#3692 Mellisay123

Mellisay123
    • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:46 AM

Hi Ladies,

Im really struggling to decide on a hotel....

Firstly looked at Gran Bahia Principe (a friend attended a wedding there a few weeks ago and spoke very highly of it)

After looking through these forums ive looked at Barcelo Maya Palace/Riu Palace riviera Maya and also now the Caribe Royal (as there will be children there) These look alot nicer than the GBP but that could just be certain photos

We are looking at Nov 12 wedding and the holidays arent out with our travel agents yet.

Does any1 know if you can have a beach reception at the Caribe Royal or any rough costs for any of the above (wedding cost)  I need to know how much I am looking at to start saving.

Any help would be great :-)

Mellisa

#3693 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mellisay123 

Hi Ladies,

Firstly looked at Gran Bahia Principe (a friend attended a wedding there a few weeks ago and spoke very highly of it)

After looking through these forums ive looked at Barcelo Maya Palace/Riu Palace riviera Maya and also now the Caribe Royal (as there will be children there) These look alot nicer than the GBP but that could just be certain photos

We are looking at Nov 12 wedding and the holidays arent out with our travel agents yet.

Does any1 know if you can have a beach reception at the Caribe Royal or any rough costs for any of the above (wedding cost)  I need to know how much I am looking at to start saving.

Mellisa

Hi Mellisa

We got married at the Barcelo Maya Palace 1st June this year. Here is a list of the wedding package prices this year to give you an idea of their pricing.

http://www.weddingme...lace_deluxe.asp 

#3694 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mellisay123 

Hi Ladies,

Mellisa

Hey Mellisa, I can sympathise with you on looking for a resort. for us it was the hardest part of all for the wedding planning.

We choose Riu Palace Riviera Maya and couldnt be happier with our choise.

If you email me at nicyx@hotmail.com i will forward all the info on the weddings, pics etc from the wedding co-ordinator :-) Hopefully help you with your search :-)

Nic xx

#3695 carrieb258

carrieb258
          • 216 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:24 AM

We are getting married at Dreams Tulum, and like you I really struggled - it came down to a hotel that would accept children and was within everyones price range xxx

#3696 Selina Newman

Selina Newman
            • 46 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:00 AM

Hi Mellisa

I looked at the Gran Bahia but when I emailed the hotel about weddings they never replied which i thought was not a postive sign so I never booked with them.

I have gone with the Grand Sirenis.  The holidays are now available until December 2012 you can search online to find out an idea for prices.

Happy planning :-)

Selina

#3697 carrieb258

carrieb258
              • 216 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:22 AM

I have heard good things about the Grand Sirenis x

#3698 waybuloo

waybuloo
                • 306 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

I had my wedding at the Gran Bahia & it was amazing....our wedding coordinator was fantastic!! Always emailed back immediately. If you want to see photos of our wedding add me on facebook Lisa Adams (Trevett).  I can email you all the packages as well if you would like :)

#3699 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by waybuloo 

I had my wedding at the Gran Bahia & it was amazing....our wedding coordinator was fantastic!! Always emailed back immediately. If you want to see photos of our wedding add me on facebook Lisa Adams (Trevett).  I can email you all the packages as well if you would like :)

Ooooo, yes if you girls wana see my piccys too then add me on FB... Nicola Creely (Bates)

Lisa you new name has such a ring to it hun.... xxxx

#3700 Selina Newman

Selina Newman
                    • 46 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by carrieb258 

I have heard good things about the Grand Sirenis x

Yay :-) I hope I have made the right choice as there are so many hotels it's hard to know what to go for.

xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users