Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#3231 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

Hope the wether stays nice this weekend and next week.... get me right into the holiday mode!!!

Stephens stag do this weekend in Newcastle :-) I hope they dont leave tied up naked to a lamp post!!! LOL, Thats my worst nightmare.... & his :-) Stephen wont take a camera or fone so hopefully his mates will.... I will steal some from FB to put on here if they do :-)

Looking forward to shopping tomorrow, need an outfit for sat night, and going to get the last of the holiday things :-) Hopefully of for a beer garden lunxh and drink in the afternoon :-)

I cant believe this time next week, it will have been my last day in work as a single lady!!!! Glad its a 3 day week... need to get last min things oragnised!!!

Looking forward to getting my nails and hair done next Sat :-)

10 days and counting til we fly ladies!!!!!!

15 days and counting til we get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds better now i can say it in days!!!!!!

xoxox

#3232 *lyndsey*

*lyndsey*
    • 184 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:00 PM

sam that dress is lovely & even better in your colour! i'll post some pics of the hen do for you, i was soooooooooo drunk!!!x

#3233 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:14 PM

http://www.bestdesti...ad#post_1587564

Here is my planning thread girls..... Im so so so sorry if i have missed your manes of the start.... I have had this in a word document for AGES and i forgot to update before i posted and i dont know how to edit!!!!!!!

xxxxx

#3234 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

OMG, I got myself all emotional doing that planning thread.... Cant believe its my time!!!!! Dafty Nic, LOL :-)  x

xxxxx

#3235 michelle2011

michelle2011
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

OMG, I got myself all emotional doing that planning thread.... Cant believe its my time!!!!! Dafty Nic, LOL :-)  x

xxxxx

Awwwwwwwwww OMG i nearly cried reading your planning thread! You are getting married in 15days Miss!! I can't believe it! I wish you all the luck in the world i really do. Have fun shopping today. I'm also going on a girlie shopping day. Really looking forward to it. x

#3236 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:46 PM

Thanks Michelle :-)

You have fun too chick.... Need the sun to shine more...... Hopefully it'll pick up through the day :-) xx

#3237 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

Thanks Michelle :-)

You have fun too chick.... Need the sun to shine more...... Hopefully it'll pick up through the day :-) xx

Its lovely and hot and sunny here, and we're going shopping ha ha.. still plenty of time for sunbathing in MEXICO, whoop :o) x

#3238 lopey99

lopey99
                • 159 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:05 AM

great to see so many UK brides on here, i'm from Northern Ireland and just found this website and i love it!!

#3239 kerry872

kerry872
                  • 165 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:52 AM

Welcome Lopey99 x

Originally Posted by lopey99 

great to see so many UK brides on here, i'm from Northern Ireland and just found this website and i love it!!

#3240 Nicyx

Nicyx
                    • 2,914 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

Its lovely and hot and sunny here, and we're going shopping ha ha.. still plenty of time for sunbathing in MEXICO, whoop :o) x

What a gorgeous day!!! Had a really nice time, didnt buy anything i wanted, but hey hoe!!! Great day all the same, paella, beer and sun what more could a girl ask for :-) Oh yes, make up for the sunbathing in 2 weeks!!!! Mexico here we come!!!! xx

Originally Posted by lopey99 

Welcome along, Definatly a great website :-) Its been mine and the rest of the girls lifeline the last 18 months or so....

Where and when are you getting married? Tell us the goss, fill us in :-) xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users