Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#261 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:51 PM

Michelle... How exciting.. 12 adults and 6 kids :-) Awwww... OH and have a fab weekend away with the girls xox

#262 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
    • 545 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:25 AM

Morning ladies

good weekends?

do you girls have any kind of check list? i feel like i might be missing something!
      a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#263 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:25 AM

Very tired today after a fun packed weekend at Butlins! Feeling it now! ha ha.... I havent got a check list but i think i need one just so i feel a bit more organised. I dont know where to start! Can you get them ready made hee hee x

#264 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
        • 545 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

butlins for a special occaision? did you have fun?!

i am writing one now of things i need to do. i need to do a packing list too really.

#265 michelle2011

michelle2011
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:45 PM

It was a wicked weekend for a friends birthday we had so much fun! We all dressed up as pilots on the friday night! So funny!

Click the image to open in full size.

And yes i need a list, lol ....

#266 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by michelle2011
              It was a wicked weekend for a friends birthday we had so much fun! We all dressed up as pilots on the friday night! So funny!

Click the image to open in full size.
              LOVE LOVE LOVE :-) x Glad you had a good time hun.... you bloody deserved it, lwtting ya hair down with ya mates after the last few months!!!! xox

#267 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:22 PM

Aww thanx Nicy! it was so much fun! Think we are gonna go again next yr..... (maybe a mini hen) ha ha xx

#268 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

Me and my sis were talking about doing butlins for my hen.... still in talks but it may be a go, i just need to price up etc.... How much roughly 4 a weekend to stay there? x

#269 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                  • 545 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:10 AM

Hey Girls!

Michelle you all looked FAB! what a fabulous outfit! love it!

i had a bit of a wedding tizz on Monday night. went for my dress fitting and left in tears!! i bought my dress when i was 3 stone heavier and i think i wanted something that kind of just hid my body. now i've lost the weight the dress looked really bad. just hid me (which is what i originally wanted!) and i hated it. burst into tears and had a minor panic attack!! i took Tuesday off work and went to a few wedding dress shops and ending up buying one off the peg!! i loved it, and i got it cheaper (reduced to £350! bargain!) i am sooooooooo relieved! i have a fitting tonight and im sooooo excited!

#270 roo66

roo66
                    • 1,001 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:14 AM

Hi girls, member Janapana is trying to do a group order of thermal mugs/steins.
                      If you feel its something you would like to do check out her post.
                      She had the fab idea of "TO HAVE AND TO HOLD TO KEEP YOUR DRINK COLD"
                      With a palm tree so it dosent matter about where we all are planning to be married.
                      I am keen to be part of this however our wedding is in 9 weeks so i personally need to get the order in quickly.
                      She lives in Spain but we could send her order on.The smallest order is 50

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users