Jump to content

Photo

Any brides from the UK


  • Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#2011 roo66

roo66
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,001 posts

    Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

    What an eventful few days for us all firstly ive missed Jo going which im mad about i have been sooooo ill with the flu.Jo if you do log on have a fab time we cant wait for the piccies im sure it will be ammmmaaaazzziinnn

    A bloody gas leak you really couldnt make it up how blimmin scary.We do have a carbonmonoxide monitor Paul picked up i would probably never of done.Money has a way of getting in the way of all the best plans im sure your parents will want to help you out and guess what we get to do it when ours are in trouble

    I love the tiara put no piccies of THE dress :(

    For you girlies the excitement is gunna build enjoy every second i wish i was still planning our wedding day.Someone else commented on our wedding pictures today september seems such a long time ago.

    OH Josie i looked at your OTT bags yesterday girl you worked your butt off they were/are fabulous

    Ive been so poorly with the flu since last wednesday ive been either on the sofa or in bed now the dr has signed me off from work till next monday.Talking leaves me outta breath so i cant posssibly run a busy mexican restuarant with the gruffest voice evvverr.Ive managed to get out of bed and watched silent witness from last night without falling asleep.If you now anyone that could/should get the flu jab im not joking girlies get them to have it. On more than one occasion i cried saying i wanted to fall asleep and not wake up.I can see how the flu kills.On the upside Paul has looked after me hes kept me medicated fed and watered and when i havnt wanted anything hes been there to check if i do want anything.He also kept me in constant supply of clen pjs oh and when i made it down stairs for a few hours he stripped the bed washed tumbled and put it back on for me to climb back into.Of course id of done the same for him BUT i dont think id of been quite as happy to do it as he was for me.

    Ive eaten rubbish all week but tonight i fancied a fish finger sandwich" hhhmm i said not very healthy is it,put some lettuce in it" he thought that was hilarious.I love my Mr Newnham x seriously girls preggers friends mums and dads need to get the flu jab xx



    #2012 roo66

    roo66
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,001 posts

      Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

      Josie whilst i was posting you posted your flower choices they are fabulous reminds me of spring, perfect, good choice.Girl next Friday wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xx when do you finish work?



      #2013 *lyndsey*

      *lyndsey*
      • Jr. Member
      • 184 posts

        Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:57 PM

        good luck janapana!!

         

        herbie, i love your tiara!

         

        does anyone else feel like time has suddenly started to run out?! I have 4 months and my WC isn't replying lately & i am starting to panic we don't have much time!!x



        #2014 Nicyx

        Nicyx
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,914 posts

          Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:16 PM


           

          Originally Posted by roo66 

          What an eventful few days for us all firstly ive missed Jo going which im mad about i have been sooooo ill with the flu.Jo if you do log on have a fab time we cant wait for the piccies im sure it will be ammmmaaaazzziinnn

          A bloody gas leak you really couldnt make it up how blimmin scary.We do have a carbonmonoxide monitor Paul picked up i would probably never of done.Money has a way of getting in the way of all the best plans im sure your parents will want to help you out and guess what we get to do it when ours are in trouble

          I love the tiara put no piccies of THE dress :(

          For you girlies the excitement is gunna build enjoy every second i wish i was still planning our wedding day.Someone else commented on our wedding pictures today september seems such a long time ago.

          OH Josie i looked at your OTT bags yesterday girl you worked your butt off they were/are fabulous

          Ive been so poorly with the flu since last wednesday ive been either on the sofa or in bed now the dr has signed me off from work till next monday.Talking leaves me outta breath so i cant posssibly run a busy mexican restuarant with the gruffest voice evvverr.Ive managed to get out of bed and watched silent witness from last night without falling asleep.If you now anyone that could/should get the flu jab im not joking girlies get them to have it. On more than one occasion i cried saying i wanted to fall asleep and not wake up.I can see how the flu kills.On the upside Paul has looked after me hes kept me medicated fed and watered and when i havnt wanted anything hes been there to check if i do want anything.He also kept me in constant supply of clen pjs oh and when i made it down stairs for a few hours he stripped the bed washed tumbled and put it back on for me to climb back into.Of course id of done the same for him BUT i dont think id of been quite as happy to do it as he was for me.

          Ive eaten rubbish all week but tonight i fancied a fish finger sandwich" hhhmm i said not very healthy is it,put some lettuce in it" he thought that was hilarious.I love my Mr Newnham x seriously girls preggers friends mums and dads need to get the flu jab xx


          Awwww, roo..... Bless you, I do hope you feel better soon, my FI is exactly the same.... Poorly boy!!! Hopefully i wont get it..... Sounds awful!!!

           

          Your funny.... Its like getting a diet coke with your big mac and chips!!! LOL :-)

           

          WOW, thinking of t, it only seems like yesterday when you went and got married!!!! Time is flying to quickly!!! x

           



          Originally Posted by *lyndsey* 

          good luck janapana!!

           

          herbie, i love your tiara!

           

          does anyone else feel like time has suddenly started to run out?! I have 4 months and my WC isn't replying lately & i am starting to panic we don't have much time!!x

           

          Yes... Im nervous now... Very nervous.... but also VERY VERY excited!!! not enough hours intthe day!!! So much to do!!!! x
           



          #2015 Nicyx

          Nicyx
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,914 posts

            Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:18 PM


             

            Originally Posted by josietoms 

            I know I have missed you Jo but I know you will have a fab time and will be an amazing bride!  Cant believe I leave next Friday!!!!

             

            Herbie76 - love your tiara.  I tried mine back on the other day - I think after the wedding I may wear it to do the housework - lol!

             

            Well all of a sudden there doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day what with being back at work.....we have to deliver the tickets to everyone as we did a group booking and I am not waiting for everyone at the airport to give them their tickets - could you imagine if one of the group was running late which is likely to happen with my family - tho it is usually me!  Booked in hair for next Tuesday (my roots are pretty bad as trying to leave them to the last minute), manicure and pedicure for next Thursday, hotel booked for the Thursday evening, still so much to do but then I havent been that organised its my own fault.  It all suddenly hit me how real it is today as the WC asked me to choose my flowers and book in any spa treatments.........I suddenly felt really nervous and like the other Jo said - that is sooooooooooo not like me!  Its really all happening for us - woo hoo.

             

            The flowers I choose; in our package you get a centerpiece, buttonhole and brides bouquet; are below as I really wanted something 'tropical/summery' .....

            flower 1.jpgflower 2.jpgflower 3.jpg


            GORGEOUS GORGEOUS flowers :-) They are so so bright and colourful, they are stunning.....

             

            I just cant get over the fact you leave next Fri.... How on earth did that happen???

             

            xoxo



            #2016 grovke

            grovke
            • Newbie
            • 1 posts

              Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:40 PM

              Hello All,

               

              45 days till I get married at Riu Tequila Playacar :) Soooooo excited. We booked through Thompsons and got such a great deal and been so helpful so far.

               

              I'm from London and 21 people coming xxxx



              #2017 Nicyx

              Nicyx
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,914 posts

                Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:39 PM



                Originally Posted by grovke 

                Hello All,

                 

                45 days till I get married at Riu Tequila Playacar :) Soooooo excited. We booked through Thompsons and got such a great deal and been so helpful so far.

                 

                I'm from London and 21 people coming xxxx


                Hey, hello :-) Welcome along and congratulations x

                 

                Jo has just flew off to the RIU Tequila for her wedding.....   I take it your all sorted? :-) x



                #2018 *lyndsey*

                *lyndsey*
                • Jr. Member
                • 184 posts

                  Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:50 AM

                  what are you all thinking off for favours? I've found a site that does personalised shot glasses with our names & wedding date on one side and the guests name on the other side. They look fab! What do you all think? most of our guests are friends and like a good drink plus i'm sure there will be lots of tequila on the go! Do you think its a good idea for favours or not?x



                  #2019 Nicyx

                  Nicyx
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,914 posts

                    Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:09 AM



                    Originally Posted by *lyndsey* 

                    what are you all thinking off for favours? I've found a site that does personalised shot glasses with our names & wedding date on one side and the guests name on the other side. They look fab! What do you all think? most of our guests are friends and like a good drink plus i'm sure there will be lots of tequila on the go! Do you think its a good idea for favours or not?x



                    I think its a fab idea, whats the site please as i have this on my list of thigs to get :-) x Also saw some little starfish photo frames i want to get to use with names in on the table ( they are not big frames ) not sure what else????

                     

                    xox



                    #2020 Nicyx

                    Nicyx
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,914 posts

                      Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:49 PM

                      Need help please ladies....

                       

                      PLEASE PLEASE, where are you getting your FIs suits etc?

                       

                      Are they wearing suits or going casual?

                       

                      I know we have had these discussions b4, i have looked back over the thread but i thought it may be easier for me to ask?

                       

                      Do you have pix?

                       

                      thanks x x x






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users