Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1871 waybuloo

waybuloo
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:26 AM

OMG Couldn't believe when saw the new on the explosion in Mexico......how awful, can you imagine how those poor families feel!!  & the other couple in South Africa that got kidnapped & the wife shot!!....world really is a scary place.

On a happier note we had three more guests book yesterday which was a total surprise, Richards cousin, wife & daughter.  Really happy for Richard as the other 40 guests 32 of them are either my family or my friends & it means that we will have an extra bridesmaid which will be the only one from Richards side, so am really happy :)

I'm starting to panic though at minute....everything is mounting up money wise & Christmas on top of it!!  Might have to sell my body that would make me an extra river....lol

#1872 char79uk

char79uk
    • 262 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:46 AM

Is anybody sending out save the dates and formal invites or just save the dates....i'm a little confused as what to send and also when??

xxx Charmaine xxx

#1873 waybuloo

waybuloo
      • 306 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:48 AM

I sent out save the dates a few months before we booked & then I am going to put formal invites in everyones oot bags just so they have one to keep of the day.

Originally Posted by char79uk 

Is anybody sending out save the dates and formal invites or just save the dates....i'm a little confused as what to send and also when??

#1874 herbie76

herbie76
        • Site Supporter
        • 270 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by waybuloo 

OMG Couldn't believe when saw the new on the explosion in Mexico......how awful, can you imagine how those poor families feel!!  & the other couple in South Africa that got kidnapped & the wife shot!!....world really is a scary place.

On a happier note we had three more guests book yesterday which was a total surprise, Richards cousin, wife & daughter.  Really happy for Richard as the other 40 guests 32 of them are either my family or my friends & it means that we will have an extra bridesmaid which will be the only one from Richards side, so am really happy :)

I'm starting to panic though at minute....everything is mounting up money wise & Christmas on top of it!!  Might have to sell my body that would make me an extra river....lol

Great news waybuloo, you've got loads going lucky you! I know what you mean about the costs adding up, think christmas might have to be cancelled in our house! I've just been sitting adding up all the extra costs for the wedding (hair, flowers, gazebo decs, chair covers & bows, photographer) arrrrrrhhhhh list is never ending!

On positive note I paid off our rings today, so recieve them soon

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1875 char79uk

char79uk
          • 262 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:29 AM

Sorry if i'm being a little thick but if you sent the save the dates out before you booked, what date did you put on them?

I sent out save the dates a few months before we booked & then I am going to put formal invites in everyones oot bags just so they have one to keep of the day.

Quote:

xxx Charmaine xxx

#1876 char79uk

char79uk
            • 262 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by herbie76 

Quote:

Great news waybuloo, you've got loads going lucky you! I know what you mean about the costs adding up, think christmas might have to be cancelled in our house! I've just been sitting adding up all the extra costs for the wedding (hair, flowers, gazebo decs, chair covers & bows, photographer) arrrrrrhhhhh list is never ending!

Congratulations for paying of for the rings

xxx Charmaine xxx

#1877 waybuloo

waybuloo
              • 306 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:31 AM

No I thought exactly the same thing when I was doing mine but as couldn't give exact dates I put between dates as knew I wanted to incorporate the whitsun half term week so basically I said between 21st May 2011 - 12th June.  We ended up booking for 26th May - 10th June so was right in between.

Sorry if i'm being a little thick but if you sent the save the dates out before you booked, what date did you put on them?

Quote:

Quote:

#1878 waybuloo

waybuloo
                • 306 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:35 AM

Quote:

#1879 herbie76

herbie76
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 270 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:38 AM

Charmaine did the Aylee website link work?

I'm doing invites for my guest even though they have all booked. Before we booked we emailed everyone we wanted to invite with all the details of the dates, prices etc. Then when we booked we emailed again with booking reference so that they could join our booking.

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1880 Nicyx

Nicyx
                    • 2,914 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:57 AM

I know i coulnt believe it either... my heart goes out to them all xox

Congrats on the other guests, brilliant news x

Yeah, i be right there with ya on the selling the body idea..... :-( x

Quote:

Whoo... another thing ticked..... :-) Brilliant x

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users