Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1811 janapana

janapana
  • 591 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:57 AM

so this is what he did..... kind of spanish looking low down off to one side curly bun. i forgot to take any flowers down so he picked this one from his garden.... please ignore my spots......

.hair1.JPG.hair2.JPG

.hair3.JPG.hair4.JPG

#1812 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:06 AM

Jo its beautiful... thats is the kind of style i am after :-) Its really lovely.... nice he picked a flower for you.

It really is gorgeous x

#1813 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:14 AM

IMG00394-20101106-2216.jpg

My pride and joy.... COLE :-) In his new Pj's and slppers from auntie Nic Nic x

#1814 waybuloo

waybuloo
        • 306 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:25 AM

Nicy OMG I know I had read some of on FB but everything else as well & have a big lump in my throat sat in work at Cole crying for you at the station....bless...xxxxx & your poor cat I bet your brothers girlfriend was distraught xx

Now to turn that emotion into anger WTF did the people in the bride shop think they are!!!! Rude bitc***!!  You should definitely right a letter of complaint & put there name on here so we can all fire them off an email.  How dare they upset our Nicy!! xoxo

Well listen honey, Richard had his mobile stolen a couple of months after Harrison was born & we had a couple of pictures on there that he took just after I gave birth that we can never get back & I totally understand that gut wrenching feeling, you can't describe it except utter gutted.  You'll just have to get Stephen to send you lots more soppy texts & get yourself up to Warrington again soon to take more pictures of the little ones xx

& you don't want any of my dreams I promise, it makes me wonder what really goes on inside this head of mine....bloody mad woman!x

#1815 waybuloo

waybuloo
          • 306 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:26 AM

Jo your hair looks stunning!!  Love it!x

#1816 janapana

janapana
            • 591 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

IMG00394-20101106-2216.jpg

My pride and joy.... COLE :-) In his new Pj's and slppers from auntie Nic Nic x

He´s sooooooo gorgeous! Sounds like your time away was totally fraught with one thing and another, poor you. have a hug.

#1817 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by janapana 

Nope, i think we´re getting married in the gardens, bit more private, and will get some photos taken on the beach after. Might change my mind when i get there tho!

I went for a hair trial today, as soon as i get the photos put on the lap top i´ll post them...

Glad i'm not on my own then ;o)

Ha ha the dreams are mad arnt they i had another and we were running late for the ceremony and the minister said she was leaving so i was having a panic attack screaming "i haven't come all the way to Mexico for you to NOT marry us".....lol talk about bridezilla dream hee hee......

Can't wait to see your pix Jo. OMG trials wow so exciting x

#1818 michelle2011

michelle2011
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-McRae 

Did any of you lovely ladies have any luck finding any paper or silk fans possibly personalized at a reasonable price??

I am still looking most sites are american and will cost a fortune in shipping really dont want to spend a lot on this as its just an extra

Vicki x

Vicki i got paper pink fans off ebay really cheap from hong kong and cheap p&p they are not personalised though.

#1819 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

Jo LOVE your hair it looks beautiful. Wow your gonna look stunning!!!!!! Well done on your weight loss too, just noticed that at the bottom of your posts!!

Nicy i know we've had a chat on FB about the weekend it is just so horrible and emotional and then happy and good all rolled into one! One eventful weekend you wont be forgetting in a hurry!!

Love Cole he is so cute :o) x

#1820 roo66

roo66
                    • 1,001 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:27 AM

Nicky so sorry to hear your weekend was wrecked by not one but a whole bunch of arse holes.....

The bag you can just hope someone finds and returns. Sure minus the cash and phone but just maybe with everything else fingers crossed xx

The wedding shop girls you must deffo sort out.You waited so long for this day for it to be totally ruined is unforgivable.Fire off a letter remaining calm even tell them you lost your bag that weekend.Tell them it was the dress you intended to buy you never know you may get a nice surprize where they sell you the dress at a greatly reduced price.I hope something magical happens.

As for the cat i dunno what to say just about finished your blimmin weekend id say xx

Jo i love your hair its perfect, oh and excuse the spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant see any your beautiful xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users