Jump to content

Photo

Any brides from the UK


  • Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1771 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,914 posts

    Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:46 AM

    7 months Michelle... wow :-) Time is going so fast since we booked!!!!!

     

    herbie glad your BM like the dresses one less thing to worry about :-)

     

    lyndsey, thoses dresses are so elegant, they are lovely x

     

    I go back to Warrington on Fri for 4 days cant wait, havent been back for 12 months... get to see all my friends and family :-)

    Out fri night & sat night vant wait!!

    See my wee little nephew and niece :-)

    Dress shopping with mum n sis on sat day.

    SO SO much to cram in, in such a small space of time!!!!!

     

    xoxox



    #1772 janapana

    janapana
    • Member
    • 591 posts

      Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:29 PM



      Originally Posted by Nicyx 

      7 months Michelle... wow :-) Time is going so fast since we booked!!!!!

       

      herbie glad your BM like the dresses one less thing to worry about :-)

       

      lyndsey, thoses dresses are so elegant, they are lovely x

       

      I go back to Warrington on Fri for 4 days cant wait, havent been back for 12 months... get to see all my friends and family :-)

      Out fri night & sat night vant wait!!

      See my wee little nephew and niece :-)

      Dress shopping with mum n sis on sat day.

      SO SO much to cram in, in such a small space of time!!!!!

       

      xoxox


      You'll have an ace time!
       



      #1773 Nicyx

      Nicyx
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,914 posts

        Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

        10 Weeks for you Jo......ARGH!!!!!! Im so excited for you!!! :-) Has it come round quickly? Have you got much left to do? xox



        #1774 janapana

        janapana
        • Member
        • 591 posts

          Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:34 AM



          Originally Posted by Nicyx 

          10 Weeks for you Jo......ARGH!!!!!! Im so excited for you!!! :-) Has it come round quickly? Have you got much left to do? xox



           Nicy i have got SO much to do! Haven´t done anything in weeks. We´re coming back to the uk again in 10 days for a wedding, and will have one full day to go shopping and sort stuff out. The main thing is rings.... FI is doing my head in with his attitude to ring shopping, so i´m ceasing to harp on about it. We´ll go to a uk jeweller in sheffield, hopefully find something he likes and if they don´t have it in stock, then get them to fedex it to us in spain. If he doesn´t find something he likes then tough shit, he´ll have to go without!

           

           Then i need jewellery and shoes,

           

          And my main thing, which is causing me a lot of grief is my SKIN. It is absolutely terrible at the moment. Usually it´s not so bad, but i stopped taking the pill a few months ago, and got really spotty, so i decided to go back on it, and it´s got even worse..... all over my face, my neck, even my chest and back. most unattractive. Am considering switching my wedding dress for a burkha.



          #1775 josietoms

          josietoms
          • Member
          • 765 posts

            Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:48 AM

            Oh poor you Jo - I know how you feel about your skin - I never had any acne as a teenager then about a year ago I started getting spots down both sides of my chin and  and they looked like big sores.  I got some cream from the docs and it sorted right out BUT my skin is naturally greasy and whenever I used sun cream on my face it just brings out an erruption of spots esp on my nose - sooooooo worried I will be covered in zits for my wedding day.

             

            I too still have so much to do with v little money!!! I have 2 days booked off work at the end of the month so hope to get everything sorted on these days otherwise I am going to scream!


            Josie x

            #1776 janapana

            janapana
            • Member
            • 591 posts

              Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:49 AM

              oh yeah, and my friend just looked at my  car for me because i thought the clutch was going, turns out it's the dual mass whirly wheel super spinner thingy (?) and is looking like costing at least 700â¬. fooooook.



              #1777 janapana

              janapana
              • Member
              • 591 posts

                Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:51 AM

                josie must have been posting at the same time as you! what cream do you use for the spots? is it over the counter or prescription? i'm hoping that a week of sun will maybe dry them out a bit.... gutted... dress has deep v-neck!



                #1778 *lyndsey*

                *lyndsey*
                • Jr. Member
                • 184 posts

                  Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

                  hey janapana,

                  i know how you feel about your skin. for the past year mine has been really red dry and scaly on my face. it looked like psoriasis but the doctor ruled it out as it was only on my face. anyway I was referred to the hospital and they have put me on a strong antibiotic called oxytetracycline and my skin has almost completely cleared up! i feel much better now and other people never realise how awful it is when your skin is bad. you should go to the doctors and they might be able to help. The sun usually helps with skin conditions though.

                   

                  nicy, its 6 months on sat for me woohoo how time flies x

                   



                  #1779 josietoms

                  josietoms
                  • Member
                  • 765 posts

                    Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:24 AM



                    I went to the docs after months of buying every cream going - its really good - its called Duac - it has some really good reviews - hope u get it sorted as I know how depressing and upseting it can become x

                    Originally Posted by janapana 

                    josie must have been posting at the same time as you! what cream do you use for the spots? is it over the counter or prescription? i'm hoping that a week of sun will maybe dry them out a bit.... gutted... dress has deep v-neck!




                    Josie x

                    #1780 sposa

                    sposa
                    • Newbie
                    • 44 posts

                      Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

                      Hello Ladies!

                      anybody just seen Watchdog about Thomas cook weddings?






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users